GreaseSpot Cafe

Merry Christmas

pawtucket

Today represents an important time in history. A 3 decade process that brought redemption. Today all the madness of the Season ceases and we have a chance to be with family. Traditions are repeated that ultimately are about what happened over 2 centuries ago. The Birth of Christ is as meaningful today as when it happened.

GS tries to chip away covering that is blocking full appreciation of this Birth. We have the most diverse of belief systems represented on this site. At the core of all the beliefs, the Life of Christ impacted and affected what we are today.

I wish that all of you have a great day today. An oasis in the midst of the rest of the year.

Thanks, Paw and I wish you and Grease Spot folks the same! Perhaps it’s a combination of me getting older and having the freedom to enjoy life – the birth of Christ means so much more to me now then in the dark daze of my youth. It’s amazing – by escaping from a group that dictated beliefs and perspectives – I feel like the floodgates of Christ’s power were opened…What a great season for celebrating His blessings on our family!