GreaseSpot Cafe

Tequila

waysider

hahahaha..as i was reading your post that pee wee herman dance came to mind ,he does the TEQUILA DANCE

with platform shoes at the bikers bar!(from the movie pee wees adventure or something )

• 3 weeks later...

When I was a WOW, Way Productions spent a week in the city where I was sent. Jamie Louis, bless his heart, left most of a fifth of tequila at our apartment, and I, good little WOW that I was, saved it to bring back and give to him. It was safely locked in my car all during ROA and I ended up bringing it to Fellow Laborers of Ohio, which unfortunately and unbeknownst to me, was a dry operation. As I was unpacking my belongings, my house leader and a couple other third year FLO's saw the tequila, their eye bulging with horror. Calmly, I asked if anyone had a salt shaker, wet my wrist, sprinkled some salt, and took a swig from the bottle. "However," I said, "this belongs to someone at Headquarter and I need to take it up there to him first time I go."

"Uh," said my house leader, "we don't drink in FLO."

"Really? Well, no one told me. I'll just keep this on a top shelf and I know no one will be getting into it then. I'll take it back to Jamie next time I go to HQ." (I was so completely ignorant I didn't realize I couldn't go someplace just because I felt like it.)

Of course, when an official visit was proclaimed, I went looking for the bottle and found that my lovely house leader and thrown it out. I was indignant, to no avail, of course.

Personally, I think FLO would have been a lot more fun if tequila had been a REQUIREMENT!

WG

waysider..... funny! One I had to pass on. My recent trip to Mexico confirms the claims made in this important Public Service Announcement.

WG.... too funny! Oh to be young again..... nah!

:wave: