GreaseSpot Cafe

You just hear this kinda stuff from Fox News

Ron G.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,339270,00.html

Woman Goes for Leg Operation, Gets New Anus Instead

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A German retiree is taking a hospital to court after she went in for a leg operation and got a new anus instead, the Daily Telegraph is reporting.

The woman woke up to find she had been mixed up with another patient suffering from incontinence who was to have surgery on her sphincter.

The clinic in Hochfranken, Bavaria, has since suspended the surgical team.

Now the woman is planning to sue the hospital. She still needs the leg operation and is searching for another hospital to do it.

Man, I've heard of somebody "cutting you a new one" but that just takes the cake.

What's just as bad is that the woman with the incontinence is probably scrambling around to find her new crutches just to make it to the loo in time.

If I ever need a leg operation, I'll be sure to stick a note up my wazooo, with a flag sticking out ... and a note on my arse :realmad: ... and a note on the leg not being worked on .... and pay for an observer ... and ...

and .... hope the doc's read it in the original! :unsure:

When my leg was operated on last October I got tired of how many times they ask me which leg.

I went in to surgury with yes rightin on my left leg and no on my right.

Had catarct surgury last week. They did all the right eyes first. Then all the left eyes. It was hard to get "yes" off my forehead.

I quess I need to right no on my foot before I go to the hospital again. Don't want anybody cutting on my.........

I can think of another place that no will be rightin on. Don't want to loss my little head.

Had catarct surgury last week. They did all the right eyes first. Then all the left eyes.

My goodness, what an unusual person you are. How many right eyes do you have? And how many left eyes?? Can you see well out of all of them now?? :biglaugh: