GreaseSpot Cafe

Why Women should stay out of Internet chat rooms

RottieGrrrl

Yea, you gotta be careful online....never know who your talkin to!

Thats what we all will look like in 20 years if we don't get outside and get some exercise!

hey rottiegrrrl!

do you have a comparable picture to show the fellows? :biglaugh:

(i have 3 teenage boys that i'd like to make a statement to) LOL

peace,

jen-o

jen-o. Another guy asked me the same thing, he wanted to send it to his co-horts. I haven't found one yet. The only thing I can think of to do is to do a google image search, with some choice (offensive) key words and turn OFF the "safe search" mode, so you can get any kind of results.

BTW, I've SEEN some of these "phone sex" gals, when they've done specials on HBO. (when I had HBO) and this guy does have his female counterparts with sexy voices, that's for sure.

Edited by RottieGrrrl

Thanks anyway Rottiegrrrl,

I'm going to choose to pass on the link. What I just imagined is bad enough.

I'm really going to have to get my head into something else now. LOL

OK - my $0.02 here - I have a 19 yr old daughter in college and a 15 yr old son in high school. While I most appreciate the humor of the post betwixt adults here in SoCal internet abuse of children runs rampant (as I am sure in the rest of the country/world). The net is ubiquitous whether by your PC or your TV - so I (so far) successfully taught my kids a few rules. Screen names that are unlike your personality, no personal info, all the usual. But for your viewing pleasure the simple fact is that there are now web sites that can track your IP address down to your nearest "head-end" router. That means that you can track me to my subdivision, park in my subdivision and wait and look. Perhaps you think you see that target of your stalk and then that evening ask her/him if their favorite color is blue. If the answer is yes - innocently - "oh yes" and you saw the boy/girl earing blue that AM you have your target pinpointed. It is that simple.

OK - my $0.02 here - I have a 19 yr old daughter in college and a 15 yr old son in high school. While I most appreciate the humor of the post betwixt adults here in SoCal internet abuse of children runs rampant (as I am sure in the rest of the country/world). The net is ubiquitous whether by your PC or your TV - so I (so far) successfully taught my kids a few rules. Screen names that are unlike your personality, no personal info, all the usual. But for your viewing pleasure the simple fact is that there are now web sites that can track your IP address down to your nearest "head-end" router. That means that you can track me to my subdivision, park in my subdivision and wait and look. Perhaps you think you see that target of your stalk and then that evening ask her/him if their favorite color is blue. If the answer is yes - innocently - "oh yes" and you saw the boy/girl earing blue that AM you have your target pinpointed. It is that simple.

Hey!!

How did you know my favorite color is blue?

:spy:

That simple, perhaps, but also that energy-intensive. I doubt that most Internet stalkers are that industrious.

I know I'M not! :biglaugh:

George