GreaseSpot Cafe

Can I share?

excathedra

Cool stow-ry. Great ending!!! Excie -- You rock!

Just think of the spiritual in-depth perception you exhibited,

by recognizing that clerk's consternation.

You must be tapped into all nine all the time, eh???

Just kidding. :spy:

Awesome! You gave someone a memory for life!. :)

After the weekend we have had (don't ask) I was wondering if there was any one out there who was capable of both kindness and caring. Well you answered both I am thankful for what happend both for and by you. It is so good to see you stand by what you belive I know there are many on this forum but I have been a lil jaded latley thanks for the lift to a better part of what life is

Today around 11 a.m. I went grocery shopping and the young teen who was bagging my groceries was really sad.

So I asked her about what was the matter, etc.

Last night around midnight she lost $100. It fell out of her pocket. So I asked her where this happened, etc., and she told me she thinks it was at or by this park. (When she realized, she couldn't go look because she had to get to work at the store.)

So I told her I would go look. I went to the park -- nothing. But then I decided to walk along a few different streets that led away from the park because I knew she had walked away from the park and also there was a breeze.

Guess what! I found her money -- five $20 bills folded up -- on the street. I brought it back to her at the store. She was so happy. That's a lot of money for that kid and she worked so hard for it.

Happy ending. Made my day! :)

That's giving!!!!!!! :eusa_clap: