GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday White Dove!!!!

RainbowsGirl

MagicWandWritesHappybirthdaywiStars.gifHappy Birthday White Dove!!!!untitled--dove.jpg

What an honor for You to be born on possibly the same day as Jesus Christ!!! Bible.gif

I Hope that Your Birthday is spent with all Your Friends and Loved ones. Celebrate Your Day showered in their Loveglitzer00067.gif

Birthday-3.gifbeautifulday3qx0-1.gifYour Big BeautifulthGlitterMisc_02_rdd.gif

cuuuute.gif

With Love, RainbowsGirlrose04.jpg

Happy birthday!!! I don't know what it's like where you live, but if you were here, a lot of the stores start their senior discounts at the age you just reached, assuming your profile is right. So go for it; I have.

Come to think of it, with our current budget, I am not even insulted too much when (as has happened) a reastaurant gives my a senior discount without me asking when their discount starts at 60!

Now I can add this to the list of reasons to come here......Reminder that it is your Birthday :biglaugh:

Thanks for all the kind wishes ........

Senior discounts !!!! :blink: :blink: Perish the thought, No No No I will not go quietly

"Better to burn out than to rust away" Neil Old Young

This is a Birthday Thread: for honoring WhiteDove's Birthday!!!

:offtopic: Hey There(((((Tom)))),

http://www.greasespotcafe.com/ipb/index.ph...amp;start=40aaa[/

This link and Posts #56 through #59 and in various other places in that thread discuss the possible dates of Jesus Christ"s Birth.

The concept of shepherds watching their sheep doesn't seem too likely to have happened in December!

Anyway Tom, You of course know how it goes...same old tiresome same old: It's Man's Day; We get to choose what we believe whether it goes against GOD's advisements or not.

Examples:

1Cr 14:26 How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.

Eph 4:14 That we [henceforth] be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, [and] cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

Jer 2:13 For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, [and] hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.

Myself, I like to check things out very carefully!!!

Tom, I Love You and everyone else here and I am truly not mocking You; I wish that You had set aside any

differences that you may or may not have and just posted Birthday wishes to WhiteDove

Do You know what I wish???

It is this: Although we all have many differences in doctrines and personalities which tend to develop into all

forms of disagreements and misunderstandings, Wouldn't it be really nice if out of Love and respect for one

another we were MUCH Kinder!!! As in:

Phl 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just,

whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things.

As in:Mar 12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this [is] the first commandment.

Mar 12:31 And the second [is] like, [namely] this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

or if You prefer: The Golden Rule - Do unto other's as You would have them do unto You!!! and

The Silver Rule - Don't Do onto Others that which you Do not want done unto You!

If Possible try to: "Walk a Mile in their shoes"!!!

I don't slight or hurt people because I don't agree with them!!!

"If You diminish other's, You diminish Yourself"

This is all a part of what I think to do with the slings and arrows are aimed at me!!!

With Love, RainbowsGirl

Sept 29th is the feast of St. Michael the Archangel, so of course being good Catholics my parents named me Joe.

Not really!!! I've heard the date for Jesus' birth as the 29th I think Bullinger lists it as so if I remember right. Michael is known as the defender of the faith as well. Some might say I got the defender part down anyway :biglaugh:

Don't get too excited about the Strange One Rainbow he was just sending Birthday wishes in his own way. I bet he might even have a rainbow snow cone for you. Besides what's a birthday thread without a food fight anyway.......

WD has it right RG... gosh, I was just funnin!

Sorry (((Tom)))!!!

I Love You!!! I wasn't trying to offend or criticize You!!! In a way I thought You were mocking Jesus Christ's Birthday and WD!!! I hope that You understand that???

It isn't always that easy to tell if someone is funnin' or not!!! So I wrote what I wrote... and I still mean every word!!!

In any case, I wasn't trying at all to hurt Your feelings... I sincerely hope that was easy to tell from my post after your first post here???

With Love, RainbowsGirl