GreaseSpot Cafe

who are these people?

cheranne

More importantly the questions begs to be asked WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE COOL AWESOME MUSIC OF THE Late 70's Early 80's before the Martindale years

I know right? :blink: It is almost embarresing to say I was in that,no wonder NO ONE is speaking

out! :biglaugh:

That little artious <_< ship is going DOWN like the Titanic baby(hope they get enough life

rafts !

God bless em all!

I know right? :blink: It is almost embarresing to say I was in that,no wonder NO ONE is speaking

out! :biglaugh:

That little artious <_< ship is going DOWN like the Titanic baby(hope they get enough life

rafts !

God bless em all!

Okay so I know they are totally geeky looking and all but it was really cute because you know they put some thought and preparation into it.

I do wish though I could say jump into the water there are less sharks there than in that boat you have yourself on.

• 5 weeks later...
Mc...the guy on the left is wearing a strapless dress...see him pull it up. It looks like he is singing into a test tube.

Very nice. WOW, the creative process, I suppose it helps him get into the mood of the role. Tasteful length for a dress I think.

Yeah, baby! The video is back!!

Why did they name that synthesizer "TRUTH" I wonder? Aw hell never mind, there's too much to wonder over in that video.

still laughing :biglaugh: I feeel like I'm watching mystery science theater :blink:

DO NOT POST THESE VIDEOS WITHOUT A HEALTH WARNING!!!!!

Just when I thought I had got that danged song out of my head, there Cheranne goes, reminding me to renew my mind. Grrrr, girl!

DO NOT POST THESE VIDEOS WITHOUT A HEALTH WARNING!!!!!

Just when I thought I had got that danged song out of my head, there Cheranne goes, reminding me to renew my mind. Grrrr, girl!

LOL :biglaugh: sorry..if anyone is eating while watching this and chokes because of uncontrollable laughter

please stop and go run into the back of a chair(to induce hymleck manuver)