GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

I thought for sure someone would get this.

Here's some hints:

Think a young, vivacious, sexy Ann-Margaret in a musical.

If anyone watches Mad Men, in one episode the ad men tried to put together an ad

based on one of the songs Ann-Margaret sang - quite iconic - at least in the 60's.

Edited by bfh

I thought for sure someone would get this.

Here's some hints:

Think a young, vivacious, sexy Ann-Margaret in a musical.

If anyone watches Mad Men, in one episode the ad men tried to put together an ad

based on one of the songs Ann-Margaret sang - quite iconic - at least in the 60's.

I watch Mad Men, and I even remember the ad. Of course, every movie a vivacious, young, sexy, Ann-Marget was in was a musical. I think this one was

"Bye Bye Birdie."

George

You're right about the musicals. I was so focused on that one movie I had tunnel vision

and it only makes sense since she was a singer and a dancer, as well as an actor.

Good thing I threw in the Mad Men hint.

Yes, it is Bye Bye Birdie.

Your turn.

"I don't think I want to know a six-year-old who isn't a dreamer, or a sillyheart. And I sure don't want to know one who takes their student career seriously. I don't have a college degree. I don't even have a job. But I know a good kid when I see one. Because they're ALL good kids, until dried-out, brain-dead skags like you drag them down and convince them they're no good. You so much as scowl at my niece, or any other kid in this school, and I hear about it, and I'm coming looking for you! Take this quarter, go downtown, and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face! Good day to you, madam."

George

Of course that's Ghostbusters.

I was thinking about Forest Gump. That movie is so popular (was, is still), that anyone could probably

quote just about anything from it and someone would guess it's from Forest Gump. "You don't have no legs Lt.Dan".

This is not from Forest Gump: New Flick,

"Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth."

"Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth."

Seriously, has everyone fallen asleep? This is on the top 10 quotes from most of the all-time movie quotes lists. Nobody?

I could reveal. I've got a couple more!

Oddly enough, a couple of weeks ago I was looking at quotes for this movie to use in the Name the...thread,

but I wasn't sure how many people would know it, so I ended up not using it.

It's a great movie, better than I expected, a true psycho-thriller.

And Natalie Portman does a great job portraying a ballerina going insane. I was impressed with her acting job.

The movie is "The Black Swan."

New Flick:

"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."

Edited by bfh

I've got to chime in on this one. One of my favorites. Silence Of The Lambs.

New Flick:

"What I do want is for you to stand there in that faggiddy white uniform and with your Harvard mouth extend me some fucxng courtesy."

Edited by Human without the bean

Oddly enough, a couple of weeks ago I was looking at quotes for this movie to use in the Name the...thread,

but I wasn't sure how many people would know it, so I ended up not using it.

It's a great movie, better than I expected, a true psycho-thriller.

And Natalie Portman does a great job portraying a ballerina going insane. I was impressed with her acting job.

+1

The movie is "The Black Swan."

I knew someone would get it.

"What I do want is for you to stand there in that faggiddy white uniform and with your Harvard mouth extend me some fucxng courtesy."

Sounds like Jack Nicholson ripping into Tom Cruise in "A Few Good Men".

• modcat5 changed the title to Easy Movie Quotes