GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

Silence of the Lambs - a very creepy scene

New one:

"Alright, zip it. Zip it, zip. Ladies and gentleman of the jury Ex-zip-it A.. Look I'm zippy longstockings. When a problem comes along you you must zip it. Zip it good."

Sounds like Dr. Evil from one of the "Austin Powers" flicks. I'll guess, the first.

George

It's a quote from the second movie - Austin Powers: The Spy that Shagged Me.

But since you knew it was Dr. Evil, I'll give it to you.

Your turn.

Really? This was a very popular movie, and that was probably the most memorable line. Okay, here's another exchange (same movie):

"Can you guess what this is?"

"Oh my God, it's DIP!"

"That's right, my dear! Enough to dip Toon Town off the face of the earth! Vehicle of my own design; 5,000 gallons of heated dip, pumped at enormous velocity through a pressurized water cannon. Toon Town will be erased in a matter of minutes."

George

I'm not really bad; I'm just drawn that way.

George

Most movies don't have characters that are "DRAWN"- that would be an ANIMATED movie.

Even fewer of THOSE movies aren't designed for an audience specifically of children.

More telling is the character is aware of animation to a degree.

That, to me, leaves 2 movies.

It's even easier when you've seen this line of Jessica Rabbit's on t-shirts and other things.

This is obviously "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?"

Obviously. :)

George

Not obvious enough for me. ( No offense George). I was leaning toward more sinister a movie...Drawn or pulled

to the dark side, (one who draws near to the evil), that's where I was going. Just FYI. No other real significance

meant here other than to sayyou stumped me!

It' been a couple days. I'll go for WW. Then he can have my turn.

Does Aunt Ginny have a barn? We can hold the trial there. I can sew the costumes. Maybe his Uncle Goober can be the judge.

(Another Aunt Ginny. No. It's not pulp fiction).

It' been a couple days. I'll go for WW. Then he can have my turn.

Does Aunt Ginny have a barn? We can hold the trial there. I can sew the costumes. Maybe his Uncle Goober can be the judge.

(Another Aunt Ginny. No. It's not pulp fiction).

"And the hits, just keep on coming"!

"And the hits, just keep on coming"!

I could go on with many quotes to the movie..One of my favs, maybe their only familiar to me for that reason.

Oh, now I see what you're saying! It had to be Professor Plum, in the library, with the candlestick!

Like these: I want the truth. Or, You can't handle the truth. I know. But, I also like

Is the Colonel's underwear a matter of national security? Or, "What do you want now, to discuss my favorite color"? They are just too zany.

The best lines to a Few Good Men are exchanges between Tom Cruise and Jack Nicholson. I thought some other less familiar but still popular ones would still work. Perhaps I was wrong.

Two of my first clues are used in this video.

http://www.evtv1.com...px?itemnum=2117

WordWolf you got it. It's your turn.

Edited by Human without the bean

• modcat5 changed the title to Easy Movie Quotes