GreaseSpot Cafe

Michael Jackson News Coverage

skyrider

Although I can appreciate the life, legend and legacy of Michael Jackson........two days of non-stop coverage seems to be abit much, doesn't it? Maybe not (shrug). Guess it has all the intrigue, curiosity and mystery of a marilyn monroe, an elvis presley, an anna nicole smith.......etc.

When will the money issues surface? The property? The creditors? Promoters and choreographers? Contracts and payroll? Legal contingencies? A will? His children? Family members and legal battles.

Shouldn't be long now.

<_<

When will the money issues surface? The property? The creditors? Promoters and choreographers? Contracts and payroll? Legal contingencies? A will? His children? Family members and legal battles.

Shouldn't be long now.

<_<

HAH - already in today's news, children, debt, family demanding second autopsy and review of recent visitors (can you say "Who can we blame this on besides Michael's prolific drug use?")

I knight thee Skyrider prophet of Jackson

I've just been informed that Farrah Fawcett died prior to Jackson. On appearing before God she was told she lead a good life and would be granted one wish. She said she wished only for the safety of children. God immediately struck Jackson dead.

Being consumed with the concept of "are the dead alive now" MJ was actually sighted as alive already. The first Jackson sighting was at a Wal-Mart where the sign read "boys pants half off."

Edited by RumRunner

HAH - already in today's news, children, debt, family demanding second autopsy and review of recent visitors (can you say "Who can we blame this on besides Michael's prolific drug use?")

I knight thee Skyrider prophet of Jackson

Okay......now I've heard a few snippets on CNN, MSNBC and FOX. Of course, with requesting a 2nd autopsy and an investigation underway........the creditors and legal issues will have plenty of time to line up at the door.

And RumRunner........Knight Skyrider [like Night Rider] does have a sorta ring to it.

Thanks. :wink2:

I was waiting for all the inapropriate bad jokes to start...I wasn't disapointed! LOL...

http://www.celebjihad.com/celeb-jihad/dead-michael-jackson-jokes

According to CNN reports..........Jackson was some $400 million in debt. Even though he had made some strategic investments, the two molestation lawsuits had staggering legal fees.....and Michael was going through $2 million a month on crazy purchases and spending.

Now, the Jackson children will probably have a better financial foundation/future with the death of their father.