GreaseSpot Cafe

I want an an army of a million of these

RumRunner

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

These are cool - I want to see a billion of these marching on all of the evil empire

Edited by RumRunner
  • Upvote 1

I pick HAM as the obvious choice as generalisimo of this elite force. :dance:

Too late for Ham - my daughter (who sent me the original) is already assembling her legion masses. Be nice when they arrive - my daughter (and son) are more twisted than me by a long shot

• Upvote 1

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
  • Upvote 1

Please turn your volume up a little and listen carefully :)

Thanks Krys - BTW when you do an embed from youtube - go to edit options (on GSC) and select HTML auto line break mode - well if you want to.

Edited by RumRunner
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Krys - BTW when you do an embed from youtube - go to edit options (on GSC) and select HTML auto line break mode - well if you want to.

Thanks RumRunner! Of course I want to - - that's all the fun is being able to play these things right away. I'm not sure which one you saw....so juist for giggles sake.....please click on the last one I did....the one below here where I did it correctly - - because that's the other one that I found so funny.

• Upvote 1

Too late for Ham - my daughter (who sent me the original) is already assembling her legion masses. Be nice when they arrive - my daughter (and son) are more twisted than me by a long shot

O.K., How about your daughter as commander-in-chief and Ham as Generalisimo.

I think the great squirrel in a Patton or MacArthur get up would make a great generalisimo.

• Upvote 1

O.K., How about your daughter as commander-in-chief and Ham as Generalisimo.

I think the great squirrel in a Patton or MacArthur get up would make a great generalisimo.

Agreed.

• Upvote 1

Your minions shall join my minions..

My staff is assembled, waiting for briefing.

Excellent. Troops assemble at 0400 at Sydney. Make sure they have extra water and rations. Squirrels because of size and teeth are squad leaders of the pygmy jerboas.

(est.) 0430 Upon arrival at the drop zone (corn field) squirrels will hold humans at bay while pygmy mice consume all edible food (bring rations back to the squirrels of course). Gen Ham will set up command post on east side of Hwy 29 - maintaining constant sitreps from his squad leaders and relaying sitreps back to CINC. CINC only speaks molecular bio-engineering - arrange for squirrel to geek translators. Cellular molecular decoupling tools provided only as last resort and not to be deployed without CINC coded authorization.

0430 We need 4 squirrels to volunteer their squads for finding and consuming one pudgy gun-packing idiot and treeing a couple of BOT types. This assignment is volunteer only since we anticipate some troop losses.

Books, cash, etc are to be destroyed - this is primarily a squirrel job - again teeth rule the day.

0515-0545 mop up operations on the last of the culprits (anyone still holding fast to cyclops, forehead and/or rivershark)

0600 - troops meet at rally point - transports will be waiting with additional water and rations.

0640 - troops released for independent SERE ops approx 20 klicks from DZ

Ruck up and saddle up! As LCDR geisha said - let's make this a plague.

Edited by RumRunner
  • Upvote 1

Excellent. Troops assemble at 0400 at Sydney. Make sure they have extra water and rations. Squirrels because of size and teeth are squad leaders of the pygmy jerboas.

(est.) 0430 Upon arrival at the drop zone (corn field) squirrels will hold humans at bay while pygmy mice consume all edible food (bring rations back to the squirrels of course). Gen Ham will set up command post on east side of Hwy 29 - maintaining constant sitreps from his squad leaders and relaying sitreps back to CINC. CINC only speaks molecular bio-engineering - arrange for squirrel to geek translators. Cellular molecular decoupling tools provided only as last resort and not to be deployed without CINC coded authorization.

0430 We need 4 squirrels to volunteer their squads for finding and consuming one pudgy gun-packing idiot and treeing a couple of BOT types. This assignment is volunteer only since we anticipate some troop losses.

Books, cash, etc are to be destroyed - this is primarily a squirrel job - again teeth rule the day.

0515-0545 mop up operations on the last of the culprits (anyone still holding fast to cyclops, forehead and/or rivershark)

0600 - troops meet at rally point - transports will be waiting with additional water and rations.

0640 - troops released for independent SERE ops approx 20 klicks from DZ

Ruck up and saddle up! As LCDR geisha said - let's make this a plague.

Major General RumRunner......it is clear that you are a Master Tactician. Your plan will force the enemy into Ham's paws and all will be won!

There is just one little thing.....could you expxlain thinks like "sitreps" "CINC", "SERE"....and LCDR. Thanks for explaining those things so that we who sit way back in the upper decks can also enjoy watching this battle of the Squirrels & Pigmy Jerboas.

Major General RumRunner......it is clear that you are a Master Tactician. Your plan will force the enemy into Ham's paws and all will be won!

There is just one little thing.....could you expxlain thinks like "sitreps" "CINC", "SERE"....and LCDR. Thanks for explaining those things so that we who sit way back in the upper decks can also enjoy watching this battle of the Squirrels & Pigmy Jerboas.

Aye lass

Sitrep = situation report

CINC = Commander in Chief (my daughter)

SERE = Survival, Evasion, Resistance, Escape

LCDR = Lieutenant Commander (O4)

In the words of a movie (perhaps should be in flicks remembered) - "burn it" (spoken with Hollywood Scot brogue)

Aye lass

Sitrep = situation report

CINC = Commander in Chief (my daughter)

SERE = Survival, Evasion, Resistance, Escape

LCDR = Lieutenant Commander (O4)

In the words of a movie (perhaps should be in flicks remembered) - "burn it" (spoken with Hollywood Scot brogue)

many thanks