GreaseSpot Cafe

Trinity the theory

year2027

God first

ps "I putting this here because it about Trinity"

What I think about the theory that

God and Jesus Christ the same person

07-30-2009

Here it is Jesus Christ the Son of God and has humans go a father in a son cannot live in the same person. But God can join Christ has a spirit being but he can also join us making us one light.

What God can do no flesh can do you have to be spirit kind what ever that is but that does make God greater than he is it just makes him the head of things and Christ also being part of the head. A light has many heads to its source which it has Christ is unite with God and us to made the light more real and true.

Many people have spoken against the Trinity because it did not make good logical sense but to make something only see of three parts they can see a body, a soul and a spirit. What if God has three parts also God, Christ and us the body of Christ.

So I see Trinity not like John Husks or even the person that burn at the cross but I see Trinity, as it is God with Christ with us standing together. Trinity is a lie that means something to God but nothing to men that believe in the theory.

How can the father and the son be the same person with God nothing is impossible because the father and the son and us became one. I used to see things as a fleshly being but now I see as a spirit being.

I sorry if I did not spell John Husks name right because he gave life for the word and I thank men like this. Thank you my friends for given me space to bring to subject to you with love Roy.

I have a few thoughts..

Jesus is a larger fragment of Diety, since the "great divide"..

say.. something like 17 percent. God himself reserved or is about 71 percent. and then there are an uncountable number of fragments, which constitute "us".

are they or even we, "one"? I think they, and we were..

from what I've read, some kabballists seem to think part of God died to give birth to creation..I don't think that's exactly what happened..

I think He chose to diversify himself.. for whatever reason..

maybe being "god" is boring..

the Hindus have some thoughts about Brahma.. he was one at one time..

Why can't a Father and son live in the same person..

my father (earthly by *way* terms) lives in me..

And after the "division".. we've spent one lifetime after another trying to acheive some kind of balance or equilibrium..

councils.. rules, standards..

I wonder if god would have even considered this to begin with.. if He knew of the red tape involved..

:biglaugh:

I think the whole "the trinity is idolatry" thing that Wierwille propounded was carefully constructed to drive a wedge between us and mainline christianity. I could care less if you believe in the trinity or not. In fact, I'm not particularly concerned whether you believe in God or not. Show me your works and your life. That's what matters. And I think that's why the majority of my friends happen to be Jews, Sikhs and Muslims.

Roy,

Just a thought here. . . .it is not the same person, but three distinct persons. . . . one God. . . it is a relationship that reveals God's amazing heart of love. Nice post Roy. . . as usual.

Ham,

He is who He is. . . and He is eternal. . .He doesn't change. . . . OUR controversies are usually about who He is. . .or at least who we want Him to be. . . no? :)

We are made of stardust,Well how the heck can you explain God anyways?Does it matter?

Jesus was divine yet he was human,To say that twi think,where jesus was on his own till he recieved holy spirit

in the form of a dove was nuts.God always looks out for his kids including his own kid.

thank goodness we are not in twi,and we can think any way we like.

Wierwille's book on this subject was actually pretty good. It was just named wrong. It should have been named in a more positive light. For example, the title of this book could have been: "Jesus Christ is the Son of God"

Many scriptures that are quoted in the book's opening chapters say this and no Christian in their right mind would argue about this title. And yes, the trinitarians do in fact agree with the statement of this title. I know this because I have talked to a few. They have no argument with the bible saying that "Jesus is the Son of God.

• Upvote 1

Wierwille's book on this subject was actually pretty good. It was just named wrong. It should have been named in a more positive light. For example, the title of this book could have been: "Jesus Christ is the Son of God"

Many scriptures that are quoted in the book's opening chapters say this and no Christian in their right mind would argue about this title. And yes, the trinitarians do in fact agree with the statement of this title. I know this because I have talked to a few. They have no argument with the bible saying that "Jesus is the Son of God.

Unfortunately VPW did not delve much into who is as much as he went into detail about who Jesus is not. So, IMO, the book title was appropriate. One God One Lord is a much better book for explaining who Jesus is, even though my personal theology regarding Jesus has evolved since that book was written.

Commenting on what Tzaia posted. I have not read the VPW book for many years and no longer have a copy. However, I do remember that one of the first chapters goes into some detail about the many usages in the New Testament where Jesus is called the Son of God. Therefore the book could have had this as the title. This would have not been controversial. But I have heard that VPW wanted the title to be controversial.

I do however, agree with you on the book, "One God & One Lord". It is very good and is clearly better than the book by VPW.

• Upvote 1

God first

Hi Mark Sanguinetti

i was hoping Tzaia would answer you

I love you

love Roy

God first

What I think about the theory Trinity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwqQZj0VHXc

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwqQZj0VHXc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwqQZj0VHXc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

love Roy

Edited by year2027

I just don't see many places where the doctrine of the trinity is called a theory. . at least not in Christendom. . . in the land of cults or ex-cult world maybe. . . but, it just struck me as funny. :)