GreaseSpot Cafe

"Security"

Ham

at least five others, with phd's in math think I have the wherewithal to teach YOUR kids math..

at least two of them had a degree in education. One in psychology besides..

the way I look at it.. either I've "got it".. or I've really pulled the wool over a lot of eyes here..

and believe it or not.. I have been a hundred percent honest. Can you say the same?

friggin morons..

Maybe you could steer your kids clear of education north of the Ohio border.. but I think you'll find the same conditions anywhere else in the us or known world..

• Upvote 1

Yeah, some come by and can look big an tough, but start crying and sobering about how Wierwille wouldn't have turned them away and where's the love and on and on. Heck, when I lived there I couldn't bring a relative in unless I gave two weeks notice at least and got the approval. And I know they've got a lot of empty rooms.

It's just like fellowship really. Everyone sitting around talking about how to recapture the past. It's gone dudes.

• Upvote 1

How bizarre!!! Going to TWI during a crisis, even when I was in, never crossed my mind. Don't these people have friends or family? Sheeshh!

JT

No, I don't think they're really thinking when they do this. That attachment is to twi is still lodged in their minds.

But I think many of the much more sane one's still feel that attachment.

"spiritual home" may be a correct description, whether the "spiritual" exists or not.

• Upvote 1

Well, if there is ever a baying mob at their doorstep. . . they can offer up Rosalie as a consolation prize.

Actually, the plan is to use the firehoses. I'm sure they still have plenty of kids to give up.

• Upvote 1

No, I don't think they're really thinking when they do this. That attachment is to twi is still lodged in their minds.

But I think many of the much more sane one's still feel that attachment.

"spiritual home" may be a correct description, whether the "spiritual" exists or not.

Good point. I guess if you're life has no anchor points and you're grasping for straws....

It makes one wonder how many showed up at TWI versus how many became that way? Sad, in either case.

JT

• Upvote 1

One minute, I'm 16, 17 thinking . . . can't wait till I'm 18 and don't have to go to stupid fellowships anymore. WTF's so special about PFAL and twi anyway?

Next minute I'm stuck in a white minivan at 3 am on cold January nights.

Didn't anyone read my file? *Bolshevik* "Hates going to fellowship and thinks Dr. Ws books contradict each other"

maybe it was a punishment, or a scare tactic

I got to chase people. That was fun.

a few coons weren't so lucky

:biglaugh:

• Upvote 2