GreaseSpot Cafe

Way Corps training

Twinky

Or when they kick you out for being a lesbian when you know damn well you're not (not that I agree that it would be reasonable to kick me out if I were... I'm just sayin') :wink2:

Or when they kick you out for being a lesbian when you know damn well you're not the President. Because she can be one, AND have 2 other "former" lesbians living in one bedroom in her basement sleeping in one bed together without anyone daring to ask questions. :wink2:

Stewardship isn't just about money - it's about time. You know that things are screwed up when TP is more valuable than time.

What does the Starship Enterprise, 3 squares of toilet paper, and your Corps leadership have in common?

They are all hanging around Uranus looking for Klingons. :P

Edited by chockfull

I think its like the miracle of the loaves and fish. But a lowly trainee has to start somewhere. Why not *believe* to stretch three or four squares of toilet paper to perform the *duty* of half a roll?

I guess those big shots just didn't understand because they were so spurchal, their poop didn't stink!

• Upvote 1