GreaseSpot Cafe

TWI - why and what has changed at HQ since the Allen lawsuit.

OldSkool

And what I wonder is..

1. You gave roughly 15 percent of your income to the organization..

2. Then what was left, you scrimped and scraped, ate peanut butter and ketchup (not on the bread at the same time) sandwiches to be able to afford the bank payment and upkeep.. other expenses..

3. You sold the house. Suppose you were "blessed" with a forty percent return on your investment..

did you give fifteen percent of the proceeds to da way in response to gawd's "blessing"?

Seems you already more than "abundantly shared" on the cash you paid for the house to begin with..

I can read a little "rage" here..

no wonder rose and the donster have white vans with second rate security guards patrolling the compound..

if I were them, I would step up security a notch or two..

you can afford it. I'd up a gate with a guard on wienerville road.. oh. Forgot.. its a public road. Maybe you could buy it from the county?

slap a barcode on the followers forehead.. you could use modern technology to scan them individually as they come in for sns.. they would hardly notice it I'm sure..

while you're at it.. you might consider a barbed wire fence..

In my twig, the only family that didn't own their own home was the twig leader. They were also the only ones who paid cash for their cars. I figured it was a choice - and treated it like one. We were encouraged to live debt free, but if there was a demand, we didn't pay any attention.

In reality, the strangle hold is still very much in place. RFR is still a professional micro manager who hides herself behind others. She rules the BOD with an iron fist and does not tolerate others not following her party line. They have learned how to be a coercive, controlling cult and narrowly stay in the confines of laws that govern a 501 c3 non-profit organization. It is a preservation society. They have enshrined VPW and effectively built their new religion around him and taken whatever steps necessary to keep themselves under the radar while protecting themselves. Their lawyers have a major say in what happens there if you ask me.

The chains of religion.....the circle of life.

Where have all the flowers gone, long time passing?

Where have all the young girls gone, long time passing?

Where have all the young men gone, long time ago?

Where have all the soldiers gone, long time ago?

Where have all the graveyards gone, long time passing?

Where have all the flowers gone, long time ago?

When will THEY ever learn?