GreaseSpot Cafe

Blue Light Over Norway

dmiller

light0912_308x385.jpg

http://www.dailymail...ers-Norway.html

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Too early for a "Snopes" report yet. beer.gif

Edited by dmiller

Is that anything like the Blue Moon of Kentucky?

HA!! Not sure. spy.gif

Blue Moon of Kentucky was written by Bill Monroe - - - - > > >

If I recollect correct, Blue Moon of Kentucky was the first hit for Elvis way back when. If I have the story straight, Elvis actually called Bill and apologized for doing one of his (Bill's) songs in the rock and roll style, instead of the traditional bluegrass as it was originally written. smile.gif

Here's the - - - - > > > Elvis Version Of It.

A scientist explains it and shows how it was made

Scientist explains

and what I know from working at a factory where they made the missile stages and rings

they had pictures taken in the daytime from the side of good test launches and ones where there was a problem... the missile actually rotates like a football spiraling through the air when there is a problem and most errors create a gas plume in a pinwheel... during the daylight it is not anything like as awe inspiring as this one.

Thought I would add these test missiles were tiny little ones compared to this one in Norway.

That is one of the few foods I consider truly vile - fish jello. Surprised they didn't make us eat that for some kind of disciplinary action in rez.

Yah, you bet...

Ever consider the kind of intellect that would think that soaking food in LYE was a good idea? Yah, vell, dere ya go...

(actually, according to my late father, "good" lutefisk was light and flakey - never gooey. But in the fifteen or so Christmases that I had to endure that yearly treat, I never once saw the fish in that consistency. "It's just not GOOD anymore!" was my father's constant lament)

Sorry, I digress...

Not sure about AREA 51 but I'm familiar with 151.

I'll drink to that! Come on has anyone ever seen the X-Files or The fringe tv series? Come on opps I am getting dizzy! (hicup)Its a conspiracy I am telling you! the government hiding the truth! come on people ROSWELL, ROSWELL, ROSWELL! LOL! Some one had to say it!

I'll drink to that! Come on has anyone ever seen the X-Files or The fringe tv series? Come on opps I am getting dizzy! (hicup)Its a conspiracy I am telling you! the government hiding the truth! come on people ROSWELL, ROSWELL, ROSWELL! LOL! Some one had to say it!

Well, it probably has to do with Dec 21, 2012. A trial run of the Planet X evil lizard aliens who will invade earth and eat us all, thereby changing Life As We Know It Forever. That spiral beam is how they travel, of course.

They were just practicing for the Big Day.

Well, it probably has to do with Dec 21, 2012. A trial run of the Planet X evil lizard aliens who will invade earth and eat us all, thereby changing Life As We Know It Forever. That spiral beam is how they travel, of course.

They were just practicing for the Big Day.

Sounds pretty logical to me..

:biglaugh:

I wonder if they will consume us area 51 nuts after preparing us like some kind of sushi, soaked in Bacardi's 151..

:biglaugh:

Sounds pretty logical to me..

Me too! Boy that bacardi hits the spot! Its all over the internet. The end of the world. Nostradamus predictions, Alien invasion, The north and south pole will shift. Th e maya calender predicts this too. A great comic event (hicup) I mean cosmic event will take place. Hey waysider and hammmy (hicup) we better buy cases of bacardi and nuts. When the world ends let go out happy!biglaugh.gif