GreaseSpot Cafe

About Leaving

cheranne

They said that he was not spiritually at my level,he didn't have enough classes yet.

(oh Brother!)and that ....ed me off as it would anyone in there right mind(not renewed mind!)

what kinda people tell other people you can not marry someone. So....I left. :eusa_clap:

I don't need this crap and began to see clearly this was a big market for selling classes.

In August 1982 that year we made a vow in marriage.before God in a Church far away from

The Way International.

We are still together and it is almost 2010. We never went back to The Way International.

Well, congratulations on such a long marriage, 27 years and still going strong.

It might have been successful with some of the other guys you wanted to marry, too. Whatever, it should have been your choice, unless obviously wrong (like they knew your intended was an abuser, a wife-beater - no, wait, such a man would fit right in...)

You so much did the right thing, marrying your Man. :knuddel: ( :anim-smile: to those know-alls).

Looks to me Cheranne that when it was all said and done you have yourself much better vows than anything TWI would have offered you, I am happy for you and smiling. :) ....see?

And the vows you vowed are something that actually are in the scriptures valid and good ones to keep. My experience is that in TWI and other cretinous minds because the leaders have predatory insticts, fabricating vows (supposedly toward serving God) gives the cretinous, abusive leadership the means to control them.

But IMO (and I have no plans to change my mind, none, nada, zip, squat....) that if anybody finds that the ministry they bound themselves to serve God in is found to not actually be serving God, but instead the bellies and piggish, foul lusts of those at the top, that common sense would seem to show that those vows to God are truly null and worthless.