GreaseSpot Cafe

Who gets the free pass and why

RumRunner

In so many ways,exposing the truth about twi is about exposing the "spawns of Wierwille" who sometimes espouse the same garbage that Vic did or a slight variation of it...but the game remains the same...LORD OVER PEOPLE AND TAKE THEIR MONEY...

...and some of these guys have really "lost it"...has anyone checked out Dale Sides and his traveling pony show?...it's a freaking riot...

...but in a very sad way, the legacy of Dr. Doom Wierwille continues under many different names. The God business. Gain people's allegience, suck them dry and leave them by the roadside. I say that we should hunt them all down like vampires...drive a stake through their deceiving doctrines and abusive ways.

...but that's just me. :B)

• Upvote 1

...but in a very sad way, the legacy of Dr. Doom Wierwille continues under many different names. The God business. Gain people's allegience, suck them dry and leave them by the roadside. I say that we should hunt them all down like vampires...drive a stake through their deceiving doctrines and abusive ways.

...but that's just me. :B)

we.. need a plan.

:biglaugh:

• Upvote 1

now we just need to raise enough money to pay the taxes.. save the parish and orphanages..

we need.. some kind of Greasespot concert..

somebody wanted to do some kind of blues festival.. but that was a couple years ago..

I'd go. Maybe that was the problem..

• Upvote 1

I was a "guide" back then..

People loved having me around.. I could understand what they were seeing on a four way hit of blotter.. even if I did not partake at the moment..

well.. "nuts" knows "nuts"..

• Upvote 1

I dunno. Are 53 year old unclean squirrels invited? Or would they even care what such an ancient unclean squirrel would have to say?

why do Scientology advertisements appear at the bottom of the page..

I think its kinda ludicrous.. trying to sell what a lot of people know to begin with..

no thank you. I don't need your audits.. your lie detector tests..

please just go away..

• Upvote 1

I was a "guide" back then..

People loved having me around.. I could understand what they were seeing on a four way hit of blotter.. even if I did not partake at the moment..

well.. "nuts" knows "nuts"..

I had some extensive tours of duty myself in those days...the folks I ran with were "Jerry's kids"...and were not talking about Lewis. :evilshades:

So true - course I haven't seen him in 25 years - so maybe he got all saved or something....(likely not)...he most certainly had a temper though eh? Ahh them good ole boys that ran people into the ground so easily...how fun for them.

that's actually called spiritual anger

also, the reason he lost it so much was because he had so much pressure from being the world leader -- THAT is why he wiped the floor with me :) thankyou vinnie for your dedication to god's people