GreaseSpot Cafe

The Bible is folklore,

IF I truly hated them I would just sit back and do nothing and allow them to wallow in their delusion and errors. This I do not do and instead spend a great deal of my time and vast experiences and studies and research in assisting them learn the Real Truth.

Oh goody....RESEARCH!!!

What they then do with that Truth is up to them, but at least I have done my part by not keeping it to myself.

You know, pssst, if you were really smart, you would start a little group....you could use "Research" in the title....start out small......find some impressionable kids.....set yourself up as the arbiter of "truth"....run classes even....hey, all the babes you need just hanging on your every word....money....maybe even a customized motor coach.....and best of all, you don't have to keep all this truth to yourself.

Not bad work if you can get it.

God first

thanks Todd and geisha and cman

Yes Todd is so the Christian is more about insults, sarcasm and innuendos

it Sad when you think about it Todd

I know cman that the way see it

I hope things will get better and people would open their to truth

not my way and that what scripture reads but heart of it all

our friend geisha see it this way

because a path can be wide or narrow but its not a line

with love and a holy kiss Roy

Edited by year2027

well, i tried to contribute, Roy.

but sadly...insults, sarcasm and innuendo seem like the default way to handle the hot edges of disagreements around here...and elsewhere.

good luck Christians...sincerely

Oh my goodness Todd....so serious? It was a little sarcastic humor....I am from the East Coast....some of us are bred that way. I was bottle fed on sarcasm from birth, and sometimes things just strike me as silly.

Edited by geisha779

Seriously geisha.....

the insults, sarcasm and innuendo

is not about you

not about this thread in particular either

Thanks cman, I hoped I didn't offend. I was really just playing. I have been stuck with a bad knee today and bored. :) While I have you here...have I mentioned how much I have come to appreciate you and what you contribute? If not, consider it done. Really, more and more I get what you are saying.

a note to say thanks in general...still not sure how to respond...or if

facing my own limits, friends...and perhaps the interpersonal costs of hypertext

sorry if unclear...i trust everyone can find their own way

great opening article, btw

i think Waysider presented some valid and nourishing questions in post #27

Edited by sirguessalot

Well golly gee, you convinced me Composer!!!

I have been so blind, but Composer has shown me the light after all these decades.

Aren't you special.

I wanna be special like you.

Who of the christian faith should I hate first? Which ones make you vomit the most - maybe that group will be a good start. :love3:

It's story book religions I detest not the poor duped dopes that fall for them?

That's why I spend a lot of time helping them emerge as unscathed as possible from their various current pits of darkness and delusion.

IF I hated the people I would sit back and leave you wallowing in your delusion.

I do the opposite and have had quite a deal of success over the past 50 years and that's why I stick to my tried, tested and quite successful methods. By my saving even 1 more I am only continuing to do them a great service!

Just what I need, another "expert" on "The Real Truth".

Glad to help!

. . . . Composer my mind already made up I believe in the story book

And your alleged evidence to support your belief is?

Cheers!

it's sort of like a domino effect

one says this so another says that

then it's on some vpw or twi or doctrinal/belief issue

because someone said something a certain way

or don't understand what was said, and guess

accusations and labeling begin and we kill each other

it becomes a pattern of reading owns own thoughts into another

rather then letting it go and get more understanding of our company

no one can read the mind of anyone else

patience will bring out the best in all of us

so each can contribute and speak freely

• Upvote 1

it's sort of like a domino effect

one says this so another says that

then it's on some vpw or twi or doctrinal/belief issue

because someone said something a certain way

or don't understand what was said, and guess

accusations and labeling begin and we kill each other

it becomes a pattern of reading owns own thoughts into another

rather then letting it go and get more understanding of our company

no one can read the mind of anyone else

patience will bring out the best in all of us

so each can contribute and speak freely

I am not trying to read any ones mind, I am just ascertaining what is going on in their mind and asking them to write it down in our discussions so we can all see what each of our minds is thinking and why and upon what basis and is that basis legitimate or deluded?

God first

thanks Todd and cman

Todd yes waysider did my old friend on #27

yes the mind is more powerful cman

thanks Composer

you have no alleged alleged evidence because my believe are in my mind

no one has power over my mind but me

you have not help anyone

because if you had one person you bring for alleged evidence

what have you wrote nothing

get a life and grow up

everyone needs no help

but maybe i can help you

i do not care whether you believe in my God or not

Edited by year2027

Okay, so the total sum of legitimate evidence that your story book is the Words of a God/gods given to men remains at zero!

I have had fifty years of nothing but empty words and fraudulent claims always the same from you self acclaimed story book believers.

You fail on all counts!

Okay, so the total sum of legitimate evidence that your story book is the Words of a God/gods given to men remains at zero!

I have had fifty years of nothing but empty words and fraudulent claims always the same from you self acclaimed story book believers.

You fail on all counts!

Well, if you're so awesome, where's your website? Where are the posted testimonials of people you've delivered?

If you're so amazing and have done all these things, what's your name so we can research you.

What are your professional credentials?

Right now, I see some new person talking smack and incredibly rude, and declares every one here who believes the book a failure.

Really, if this has been your thing for 50 years - where's your site and testimonials proclaiming this purported deliverance you bring the deluded masses?

Why should we believe you? Why should we respect you?

Show us your credentials and testimonials of people you have delivered.

Edited by Sunesis
  • Upvote 1

Well, if you're so awesome, where's your website?

I'm modest about my achievements and put those with big / small websites seeking glory to shame.

Where are the posted testimonials of people you've delivered?

From 50 years experience people like you are only interested in themselves and dismiss the claims of others that dare to disagree with your current propaganda.

If you're so amazing and have done all these things, what's your name so we can research you.

I am not interested in seeking glory or spreading my name. The fact i have been queitly decimating other religions successfully for 50 years is sufficient for me.

What are your professional credentials?

Are you impressed with academic qualifications?

Right now, I see some new person talking smack and incredibly rude, and declares every one here who believes the book a failure.

Actually people like you prove it is a failure because you always resort to personal attacks and ridicule and asking silly questions as you have instead of stepping up and manifest the legitimate promises already given to a genuine story book Jesus believer and your abject failure also in presenting a scrap of legitimate evidence that your story book is the Words of a God given to men?

Really, if this has been your thing for 50 years - where's your site and testimonials proclaiming this purported deliverance you bring the deluded masses?

Already answered above!

Why should we believe you? Why should we respect you?

The fact that you can't legitimately refute what I said and teach is all the proofs you need. Your ' deny, deny, deny ' won't save you from that eventual accpetance of that reality.

Better luck next time!

So basically, you don't have a website. You don't have any credentialls. You can't offer any testamonials after 50 years. You won't respond about your credential or your name.

You may love people, I can't tell. But clearly you enjoy attacking them, that's evident to anyone reading these posts. It's the one thing you're really really good at. And it makes you happy.

Edited by Gen-2