GreaseSpot Cafe

Paradise Lost

Tzaia

I think what hurt me was that, when I stopped going to twig, people who I considered to be my friends, for several years, just seemed to disappear. All that "We sure love you." stuff was just a bunch of B.S.

EGADS! My wife and I dealt with months of isolation until we started making new friends and getting a life. Now we have a normal life with neighbors, friends, functional relationships with family members and such. It was horrible when we realized all of our "friends" would have nothing to do with us. Now I say good riddance. Fake A$$ people.

spiritual bond....what a load. I think "spiritual" is one of the most over used and abused words in the way international. I could make a list off the top of my head but will pare everyone the nausea.

. . . when people leave the ministry a spurtual bond is broken . . . that's why it hurts inside . . .

wacko.gif

So,... It's even worse than losing a prized pet?

So,... It's even worse than losing a prized pet?

lol - Just like that only different. I just figured out what "hurts inside" really means :thinking: It hurts inside the Finance Department where that persons abundant sharing is noticeably absent. :biglaugh:

spiritual bond....what a load. I think "spiritual" is one of the most over used and abused words in the way international. I could make a list off the top of my head but will pare everyone the nausea.

Oh . . . Dude, . . . Remember "0ver-spiritualizing"?

Not just putting a random nonsensical spiritual spin on something . . . but over BSing it . . . These things take a true spiritual maturity, you know?

Oh . . . Dude, . . . Remember "0ver-spiritualizing"?

Not just putting a random nonsensical spiritual spin on something . . . but over BSing it . . . These things take a true spiritual maturity, you know?

I had forgotten and I just realized that over-spiritualizing is really and admission that they spiritualize everything...ya maturity.... :drink: