GreaseSpot Cafe

If you don't control your thoughts, the advisary will..

Jim

Well, I was reminded from reading your post that we should work extra diligently to always to remember to think about what we are thinking about. I make sure I get up around 3:30 am so I can start my day with 3 hours in the werd. Then I SIT for the bored of directors. Then to keep my mind focused I make sure I take my DTA retemories. Retemories are a great way to help a person stay focused on their renewed mind. It reminded me of a verse in the book of Hezekiah where Iditarod was warring with the Afearadites and he was able to aboundingly prevail over them by keeping his mind focused on what he was focusing on. It really blessed me.

barfy.jpg

Unlike God, da debil can't read your thoughts. He can only control them.

He must be a matrial arts master to control them blindly. He must be able to at least hear the thoughts...no?....smell the maybe?.... :biglaugh:

Na focail d'Ă¡ ngabhĂ¡il ar dtĂºis do ghlan mheabhair sar a dtugtĂ­ aon chaoi do'n bhreitheamhantas ar iad do lĂ¡imhseĂ¡il i n-aon chor!

Sorry, I'm getting tired of translating everything

Edited for Translation

**Those words were committed to your thoughts before your better judgement was given any way of using them**

and,... good on you Jim,.... Still Married? <grin>

Edited by Gen-2

Na focail d'Ă¡ ngabhĂ¡il ar dtĂºis do ghlan mheabhair sar a dtugtĂ­ aon chaoi do'n bhreitheamhantas ar iad do lĂ¡imhseĂ¡il i n-aon chor!

Sorry, I'm getting tired of translating everything

Ahhh, put a Cork in it! :anim-smile:

Ahhh, put a Cork in it! anim-smile.gif

very punny,.......... but I was born in Adare, not Cork. You wouldn't believe how stuck up those people in Cork are...... dance.gif

Gaelic speaking. Anyways, you two had this homegrown USA boy on Google maps figuring out wtf ya'll were going on about. At first I though Gen2 was Typing In Tongues so the adversary couldn't control her mind. :biglaugh:

My wife mentioned that she was having a hard time paying attention and I almost said that to her...

Luckily I didn't.

No kidding Jim!

Aren't those thoughtless, misguided, and misapplied Wayfer sayings still in our brain a pain in the azz?!

You would have been better off saying, "Heck honey, I'm too poor to pay attention." :biglaugh:

Every once in a while I say something that reminds me of something I learned in The Way, even if I end up deciding that what I said was ok it still creeps me out.

Edited by JeffSjo