GreaseSpot Cafe

We went to the Moon can we not Stop a small leak?

year2027

God first

We went to the Moon can we not Stop a small leak?

05-28-2010

Are we not smart enough to blow up a oil well because how stop one above ground level I would think its like any other problem? Unless they are thinking about money they can lose if blow in on itself with missiles or bombs place in oil well itself?

What stops them from moving forward we put a man on the moon and he got out in walk around was that a crime did we lie? We also hit the moon with a missile to destroy what traces that we have visit the moon?

You see where I am going we can destroy this well unless we do want to because of money they can make? Thank you with love and a holy kiss Roy.

"I'll leave it to you guys to make those comparisons and make — and make — and make judgments on it, because — because what I'm spending my time thinking about is how do we solve the problem? And I'm confident that people are going to look back and say that this administration was on top of what was an unprecedented crisis," ~ President Obama ~

Obama's confident, isn't that all that really matters?

Actually, no. It's not all that matters. Although that may be all that matters to him... what people say about him, later on.

There's more than one hole leaking oil from the explosion of this rig though. I think there are 3, though media attention is focused on the one they are trying to topkill, the one on the underwater BP camera.

I can't stop the leaks. So, like you Roy, I'll just have to wait and see if they do.

"I'll leave it to you guys to make those comparisons and make — and make — and make judgments on it, because — because what I'm spending my time thinking about is how do we solve the problem? And I'm confident that people are going to look back and say that this administration was on top of what was an unprecedented crisis," ~ President Obama ~

Obama's confident, isn't that all that really matters?

. . .

Here's the new boss . . . just like the old boss.

God first

thanks Gen-2 and Bolshevik

one would think they would talk some one other than BP because BP wants to get the oil

I know there only a few people with the knowledge

to blow it in on itself

because a cave in of the hole its what we want

other than that I do not know

with love and a holy kiss Roy