GreaseSpot Cafe

So you know how stupid she thinks we are

OldSkool

Really, this early picture of VeePee raising up the Holstein really sets the heart behind the analogy! It's electrifrying! :anim-smile::mooner:

edit...hear = heart...and who says you can't slur typing.... :drink:

Edited by OldSkool

so.. how stupid does she think we know SHE is..

ever ask.. "why does she do what she does.."

Honestly, personally and in my opinion.. she is trapped in a gilded cage..

I don't know what da vicster did to or for her.. but apparently the effects haven't worn off after.. how many years?

figure in.. she was a "family" gal(?) for a while..

a school teacher..

can't say all this was due to lack of education or anything..

how she got to the place covering for the vicster, loy.. and promoting their ungodliness..

maybe about 1200 micrograms of Delysid might fix the problem..

:biglaugh:

Then consider.. the "fruitcakes" that "visit" da hallowed grounds.. periodically.

Mc*ullen comes to mind..

what makes him any different than rivenwoof?

not much that I can see..

still trapped in a false dream..

Edited by Ham

Guest Balanced

It is definitely a "sacrifice" to be on Staff. From the many rules of being Staff and then living your personal life while living in Staff housing. Live on grounds for first 3 years on Staff, no sleepovers in your room if you're under 25 years old, no, no, no a lot of stuff. The question is, "What can we do?" Work and stay on grounds.

Then the money...you don't make much yet if you have children tiniest raise which doesn't compensate for the large increase in rent when you marry or have children due to change of housing. Can you live off grounds? Yes, if you can afford it. It's even more of a sacrifice-financially-to live off grounds.

What really got me was how controlled the young adults are who come on Staff at the age of 18-25. I understand that 18 means you are legally an adult and not always mature mentally. However, these young adults need room to grow and mature. I left home at 18 and learned a lot by living life and didn't get into anything harmful or bad. I had mature adults who were there if/when I needed them but never there to "babysit" me.

I don't know if she thinks we are stupid. I think she loves the power and is exerting it in every way she can seeing who will and who won't obey. Many who are still involved don't obey and they are on her list. Yet, what about our obedience to God. God delivered me. God brought me peace. God is there for me...not the ministry. I follow God not a person or thing. What is right for our lives isn't what is right for the ministry and isn't what she wants. I always remember being taught about free will choice but it seems like it wasn't my free will choice it was the ministrys free will choice for me. She's not God no matter whether she thinks she is or not.

Balanced

What really got me was how controlled the young adults are who come on Staff at the age of 18-25. I understand that 18 means you are legally an adult and not always mature mentally. However, these young adults need room to grow and mature. I left home at 18 and learned a lot by living life and didn't get into anything harmful or bad. I had mature adults who were there if/when I needed them but never there to "babysit" me.

One too many disturbances by this age group has the old lady MAD. Plus her and Donna see this age group (or saw) as a threat to Timmy - in other words they were corrupting the little darling. Really I feel for him.

they always moved the goal posts on this . . . "you can make your own decisions when you are 18" . . . so 18 comes . . . "you're still a child and not really an adult until age 30, you must obey Eph 6:1" . . . etc etc. etc. etc.

Just another one of their games to manifest their hatred.

"threat to Timmy" pfft

the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Edited by Bolshevik

"threat to Timmy" pfft

That boy was a wild one. He brought the party wherever he went, especially to Founder Hall when he visited in his own little rent-free private room that momma Donna had approved by RosaLIE.