GreaseSpot Cafe

Eternal Elitism

Bolshevik

Did the Israelites believe in an afterlife?

No. Many of them still don't. They do believe in a bodily resurrection and therefore do not cremate. However, if someone does manage to get cremated, they believe that God will resurrect from any ash that's left over.

This may not be true of some of the more mystical sects.

i hear ya, e...as if "the outhouse of heaven" is where all our hidden crap is revealed and processed...where we finally get to the bottom of things...the root of all matters...and return to earth again.

as if, while one kind of elite is climbing upward...another kind can be seen moving in an opposite direction.

holy sh!t

Edited by sirguessalot

i'm sorry -- kind of skipped over some posts

i just know at one time i was thinking about the kitchen,or ohmygod the living room, and now i'm thing about the outhouse :);):)

:(

I proudly and unapologetically used to state to people who brought up that kitchen crap that I'd be in the outhouse. I didn't care and still don't.

I had been involved with The Way for several years before I ever heard Corps students carrying on about how many crowns they would get and what room they would be in and so forth. It all seemed rather juvenile to me. I mean, you either gave of yourself because it was your desire to do so (misguided as it may have been) or you didn't. Maybe that was partly because I was already an adult when I first got involved. I'm not sure.

i hear ya, e...as if "the outhouse of heaven" is where all our hidden crap is revealed and processed...where we finally get to the bottom of things...the root of all matters...and return to earth again.

as if, while one kind of elite is climbing upward...another kind can be seen moving in an opposite direction.

holy sh!t

lol i love you my dear dear t

and taz and waysider good points !

ps. what's the little voting thing about on here where you can earn points ? lol

• Upvote 1

Did the Israelites have this "Spiritually" that is taught in all it's forms and twist about Elitism in the afterlife today?

I dunno.. personally, I think it's elitism in the life beyond (before) that is the problem to begin with..

but what do I know.. I'm nuts to begin with..

:biglaugh: