GreaseSpot Cafe

Men who bailed from their wives in 1994

What About It

Does anyone know the inside story about the in-residence men who usddenly, overnight, bailed on their wives and families? There were a few of them--one at Gunnison (I was there incarcerated at that time). J@s0n Br@df0rd was the one there who left during the middle of the night. Then there were 2 or 3 guys at the Indiana campus who did the same. What was the deal with that? Were the wives, you know, "in" with the Fresh Prez? I remember that he was livid over it. And at Gunnison, the wife of the guy was in really good with J@cqu3 H. Hmmm...just wondering. Anyone know anything?

I'm looking for it, Belle, but haven't found it yet. If anyone knows, please give me a clue. better yet, a link. :wink2:

I'd like to know, too, because we had one of those middle of the night visits to collect money owed for a window washing job so a guy could get out of town fast, and I never got it. wife was raking in the cash at her job and suddenly hubby had to leave in the middle of the night and woke me and the ex up to get it done, and looking back it was just WEIRD. we were in the 250 mile radius, and the guy making the getaway was a branch coordinator.

Edited by potato

Huh? What is all this?

Was just the time they split me and my intended up...but that's another story.

Does anyone know the inside story about the in-residence men who usddenly, overnight, bailed on their wives and families? There were a few of them--one at Gunnison (I was there incarcerated at that time). J@s0n Br@df0rd was the one there who left during the middle of the night. Then there were 2 or 3 guys at the Indiana campus who did the same. What was the deal with that? Were the wives, you know, "in" with the Fresh Prez? I remember that he was livid over it. And at Gunnison, the wife of the guy was in really good with J@cqu3 H. Hmmm...just wondering. Anyone know anything?

Was there a game on that night or something? What time of year was it?