GreaseSpot Cafe

Prophetic Council Coordinator?

teachmevp

What is a prophetic council coordinator? I read something about a Elizabeth Lynn prophecy thing about a dog,

a Tom and Susan on some prophetic council as coordinators, what is this prophecy of this Elizabeth to this

prophetic council?

"Prophetic council coordinator" is not something that happened in The Way International, but something that happened in Christian Educational Services (CES), now called Spirit and Truth Fellowship International (STFI), when the leaders, Lynn, Schoenheit and Graeser, came under the influence of the prophetic movement. I don't know much more about it but that, since I left before this got all ginned up. Tzaia may know more, but the Spirit and Truth Fellowship International threads are the place for discussion of this topic.

Love,

Steve

Edited by Steve Lortz

"Prophetic council coordinator" is not something that happened in The Way International, but something that happened in Christian Educational Services (CES), now called Spirit and Truth Fellowship International (STFI), when the leaders, Lynn, Schoenheit and Graeser, came under the influence of the prophetic movement. I don't know much more about it but that, since I left before this got all ginned up. Tzaia may know more, but the Spirit and Truth Fellowship International threads are the place for discussion of this topic.

Love,

Steve

Steve is right. CES/STFI got into this BIG TIME. The "Prophetic" never was a twi thing.

Love,

Steve

....which means you should look here for more information, in the section on STFI/CES:

http://www.greasespotcafe.com/ipb/forum/68-spirit-and-truth-fellowship-international/