GreaseSpot Cafe

Teacher's

year2027

God first

Things I have a hard time not being prejudges is to teachers

11-16-2010

I been wanting to write this one for a long time but anyone other I do not want to say I have any weakness. Now lets get this one right I do not hate teachers some of my best friend are a teacher’s I just have a hang up with some things they do. Whether what I find wrong with a teacher is wrong or not is on the Teacher them selves?

When I was young some of my classmates would make fun of me they make me the joke that the whole class laughs at. At this time the teacher was out of the room hours at a time not break time but smoke break. I know today smoking is outlawed in any school but it does matter what the reason was they were pay to watch us so they could teach us.

Teachers need breaks at times but they also need to control order for every one there and it for some but for all. It’s a natural thing to want to take breaks and no child is can control the class like the teacher can so how can this question be answer where everybody happy? You tell me now I want to know with love and a holy kiss Roy.

Dear Roy,

I am so sorry that you suffered as a child because of the ignorance and laziness of a teacher who left the classroom to smoke. I know it's true there are some lousy teachers out there, but there are some who genuinely love what they do and love their students. My husband and many of my friends are teachers you would be proud to have had teach you. If they caught someone bullying a student they would put a swift stop to it. And, none of them smoke.

The public school system is flawed, but here and there it shines like a diamond.

May God bless you and heal your heart from the wounds those teachers allowed to be put there.

WG

<grin> --- Oh yeaH !!! Yep, Yep, Yep!!!

Oh boy --- do I ever know what it's like to be bullied because you're seen by others to be "defective".... I didn't start school until I was 10, and putting me in school was a big mistake. My teachers were Catholic Nuns, and while some were very good and loving, others saw me as a freak of nature, which - of course - only served to encourage the meanest of the Bullies. It was like telling a pack of dogs to eliminate the weak one (me).

I never thought about suicide over being bullied though, I was spending much-too-much time considering suicide for my own personal reasons, than to worry about why other people might want me to die. I had these two syndromes (still do, by the way...) Dandy Walker's and Aspergers Syndromes - one's physical and the the other one is a coin toss between being a mental and a physical problem. But the Aspergers is attibutable for my hyperactivity and dyslexia and stuttering etc.,....

There was a boy named Danny that beat me up several times on Station Road (while I was going home). It got to where I was so scared that I hid in the woods and waited for it to get dark before going home.

To this Day,.... I run across people that give me that damnable look that I have learned to read soooooooooooo well. A bit like a hunter's look. One that says, from their point of view - you're defective,... aren't you? I don't know life any other way - it's just always been like that for me.

Roy - there is no answer - where everyone's happy, unless God gives it to you. Because (I'm convinced) no one person ever can.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Trefor, a blended whisky is better than no whisky.

We could discuss what it's a blend of, what went into it, and so on.

The consistency of flavour. Of colour.

We could even discuss other whiskies.

Or why we like whisky. Why we don't like (if such is the case) Teachers.

Hmm. A nice warming whisky. I think a tramp through the snow to the local tiny country pub, complete with its lovely log fire, is a definite possibility for tonight.

Not at all, Roy.

Laughing at life.

Enjoying life.

But not laughing at you.

And taking it out on your innocuous thread by a deliberate derail.

Okay, back to the regularly scheduled topic...

My sister is a teacher...of kids. She doesn't drink whisky.