GreaseSpot Cafe

The Ministry's Daily puke

So_crates

As I was leaving, (about the time of Athletes of the Spirit) the Ministry was publishing (at least in Indiana)a rag with supposed stories of signs, miracles, and wonders from around the country. Now I would write it off as propaganda, but idle curiousity is getting the better of me. Anybody know if they suspended publication? Are they still going strong? They probably have a whole staff of writers writing in the same _Weekly World News_ vein as _Bat Boy Adopts Baby Sasquach_ and _Erik Estrada: Space Aliens Gave Me My Teeth_.

Edited by So_crates

I remember Heart. It was more like a newspaper format than a magazine. There were few copies amongst the dozens of old way Magazines I trashed a couple years ago. I think there were some special edition Rock of Ages magazines, as well. If I remember correctly, the focus of Heart was supposed to be anecdotal remembrances of "deliverance". (as a result of taking PLAF [The Wonder Class] and standing with the ministry.)

I don't think it lasted very long. (Kinda like the thread I started a couple years ago called "It Happened To Me", in which people recalled instances of using the "law" of believing to reap tangible results.)

Edited by waysider

Yes, "Heart" was newspaper format on was done on newsprint, not glossy pages. It was around when I got involved in 1978...don't remember it much past '82 or '83 though

Yeah, that's right. It was really short-lived, only about a couple of years.

Of course. TWI and its "crack" staff of reporters verified every single story as true before they printed it.

Did miracles and healings really happen? Well, one happened to me.

Yeah, me too. One time I did a favor for a leader and he said, "Thank you." If that isn't the spirit of God in action I don't know what is.

• Upvote 1