GreaseSpot Cafe

...and this stuff is still legal

GrouchoMarxJr

http://energyheaven....ellow-mood.html

Had some tonight...it works just fine :spy:

Ha ha! Stock up, cuz it probably won't be legal for long. Look at what happend to LSD for cryin' out loud. :evilshades:

(joking, joking...)

(...although, truth-be-told, LSD is definitely the best drug I ever did. No question.)

Just this past year there was something sold at tobacco stores and some convenience stores called K2. It was supposedly developed by a guy from Clemson U and you could buy 3 grams for $30.00. What's that. 2 joints worth? I thought about getting some but it became illegal in MO by late August. Heard from someone that 2 tokes would keep you high for 8 hours. I never had real marijuana that lasted THAT long! I also heard that some people experienced respiratory damage from that stuff.

I haven't smoked pot since 1978 and I don't miss it, but now that these wanna be products are out I bet real marijuana will be mixed with this to water down the quality. After K2 became illegal there were already other pseudo pot products not illegal yet. What a mess for cops to sort out.