GreaseSpot Cafe

TV Show Mash-Up

bfh

it is 'I've Got a Secret'

There were a lot of game shows-but the 3 mentioned were all Mark Goodson shows, and were somewhat interrelated. Often panelists from "Secret' would fill in on 'To Tell the Truth', , etc."What's My Line" was the 'prestige' show-live at 10:30 pm on Sunday night for 17 years.

with those clues, it's got to be 'the Guns off Will Sonnett'- but I'm not taking any credit for it.

It was, in fact, "The Guns of Will Sonnett." I'm not sure what hiway meant about "not taking credit." I'm supposing that he does not want to give the next clue, so I'm preemptively declaring a

FREE POST

George

The following might be overheard, if some stoner or somebody ran into a certain title character

on the street...

"Dude, you rock! It's about time you got your own television show!

You're too cool to just be a supporting character, even if a different actor was in the other show.

It's not like you haven't been around for a very long time or nothing.

Best of all is how you keep saying

'You have failed this city!' "

"Arrow" (The "other show" would be "Smallville.")

(snip)

George

Correct!

I thought the quote made it too easy, but it didn't if we had no one following the show.

Green Arrow, of course, has been around since 1941, which is a long time for a character.

Correct!

I thought the quote made it too easy, but it didn't if we had no one following the show.

Green Arrow, of course, has been around since 1941, which is a long time for a character.

Of all the DC super-heroes, the only ones to make it all the way through the 50's were Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, and, believe it or not, Aquaman and Green Arrow!

Back to the new clue:

After years in the intergalacttic super-hero business, this character later had his own late-night talk show.

George

Space Ghost-

I'm work crunched, but I'll try to add a new one soon-sorry

Right.

The campy "Space Ghost Coast to Coast," where Space Ghost interviewed live personalities (who often had no idea what was going on), was the beginning of Cartoon Network's "Adult Swim."

George