GreaseSpot Cafe

New York

Forgiven

• 2 weeks later...

Hey New Yorkers. Check out the thread over in Open Forum, "Sanguinetti To Bite the Big Apple." It sounds kind of like an X-Rated movie, but it is not. Do any of you want to see a Yankee game together? The game date is September 13th at 7:05 p.m.

http://www.gscafe.com/groupee/forums?q=Y&s...7914#5156047914

Hey, I want to know where Gary Smoke is. He came to my hometown on his 1st assignment after WC graduation. I havent seen him for years.

I dont know the other people mentioned.

The decisions we make today form our future.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Just Thinking, the Thorpe's were at HQ...

After that they were coordinating a branch in Dayton.

They were let go after they decided to buy a house in early 2002.

• 2 months later...

hey I was part of the tail-end St Lawrence University crowd way up in Canton NY, knew Steve and Lisa Tully in the late 70's. This is my first post, just found the site. I am glad to say, I am well and it is well with my soul. I got out in 1982, apparently before much of the really goofy stuff started to happen. i would love to hear from any North Country Folks.

hey I was part of the tail-end St Lawrence University crowd way up in Canton NY, knew Steve and Lisa Tully in the late 70's. This is my first post, just found the site. I am glad to say, I am well and it is well with my soul. I got out in 1982, apparently before much of the really goofy stuff started to happen. i would love to hear from any North Country Folks.

Hi Mdsnpp, we just might know each other: - I was in northern NY in late 70s - I sent you a private message on the board.

Canton (St. Lawrence, ATC, townies) was sure fun - lots of seemingly excited folks.

Per