GreaseSpot Cafe

Aquarius-age of evil

But you sat through PFAL, give this a shot, you might learn something?

"Here, check this out."

*link to a video of over an hour*

Ah, nobody's just going to sit through an hour-long video just because you say

"You might learn something."

The only thing I'd probably gain in losing 90 minutes on this is learning how tight

some people wear their tinfoil hats.

I followed the link directly to YouTube. Here is what the POSTER posted about it.

"Expose the Luciferian doctrine - Black Nobility (Papal Bloodlines) - the Vatican - Jesuit - Masonic mafia network. Then expose Aristocracy Knighthoods (Knights of Malta, Royal Monarchy, Rothschilds etc.), Zionism, Secret Services (CIA/NSA/CSIS/OSS/MOSSAD/MI6/KGB/Deutsches Verteidigungs Dienst, etc.), Illuminati Brotherhood, Int./National Think Tanks (CFR, Bilderberg, Tavistock, Fraser, Rand), Governments, Agencies (Nasa, Cern, Espa, etc.), Police, Businesses, NGO's, indoctrination facilities (Jesuit Georgetown University, Yale, Cambridge, etc.), False Prophets, New Age Propaganda (Zeitgeist, Yoga, David Wilcock, etc.), Truth movements (Alex Jones and the likes), psyops (Media fakery, etc.), eugenics (Darwin, fake scientists, etc.), fake or empty Youtube accounts, counterfeit religions (Islam, Tao, Buddha, Hindu, etc.)...the lot. Expose it all and challenge it's corrpution and perversion."

They also had a link to "Catholic Jesuit Ecumenical Anti-Christ One World Religion Movement."

And said this in replies to the original video...

"Welcome to Babylon. This is more than an ideology, it is a satanic rebellion of God. Anyone denying that is uniformed, cognitively dissonant or plain lying through their teeth. There is too much supporting evidence out there to deny such a truth, and if you don't believe in the agenda being biblical and spiritual, well the possessed persons runing the agenda do."

"Knight of Malta run CIA run Youtube is all about surpressing info. It's amazing that as soon as you upload a video it is censored, scanned and held away from the public, but a fuzzy cat video will get 20 million hits in a day. I have backed up all my videos because my account as already started to be attacked and the views withheld to discredit its truthfulness. This is expected in our age of evil men who cowardly hide in the shadows trying to usurp the human spirit and God's work."

The page for the poster themself has links to something extolling the original 1611 King James Version,

something asserting the US space program/NASA is faked,

the Protocols of Zion,

and other stuff.

I think a cute one is how they link to where someone says Canada is a hoax.

The country of Canada doesn't exist- it's just water. I SWEAR I'm not making this up,

they said it.

https://inpursuitofhappiness.wordpress.com/2009/06/02/info-on-canada-as-a-bankrupt-corporation/

They alternate between calling it a "bankrupt corporation" and fiction.

I don't know what this says about all the people who've supposedly visited the land or lived

there, which includes my nuclear family and some extended family of mine.

I have a cousin from there who, apparently, must not exist. His kid must not also, by extension.

Odd, since I met them both and talked with them...

https://www.youtube.com/user/RobinMFisher

Nobody has to "discredit" these videos-their content does that very well,

and the poster finishes the job effortlessly.

I dunno.. according to some, we aren't due for a change in astronomical age for about another 500 years..

According to the Belgian astronomer and mathematical wizard Jean Meeus (bio here), who does adhere to the IAU’s definitions, the sun at the March equinox passed from being in front of the constellation Aries and to being in front of the constellation Pisces in 68 B.C. Looking ahead, again according to Jean Meeus, the March equinox will cross over into the constellation Aquarius in 2597.

source: http://earthsky.org/human-world/when-will-the-age-of-aquarius-begin

"Here, check this out."

*link to a video of over an hour*

Ah, nobody's just going to sit through an hour-long video just because you say

"You might learn something."

The only thing I'd probably gain in losing 90 minutes on this is learning how tight

some people wear their tinfoil hats.

I followed the link directly to YouTube. Here is what the POSTER posted about it.

"Expose the Luciferian doctrine - Black Nobility (Papal Bloodlines) - the Vatican - Jesuit - Masonic mafia network. Then expose Aristocracy Knighthoods (Knights of Malta, Royal Monarchy, Rothschilds etc.), Zionism, Secret Services (CIA/NSA/CSIS/OSS/MOSSAD/MI6/KGB/Deutsches Verteidigungs Dienst, etc.), Illuminati Brotherhood, Int./National Think Tanks (CFR, Bilderberg, Tavistock, Fraser, Rand), Governments, Agencies (Nasa, Cern, Espa, etc.), Police, Businesses, NGO's, indoctrination facilities (Jesuit Georgetown University, Yale, Cambridge, etc.), False Prophets, New Age Propaganda (Zeitgeist, Yoga, David Wilcock, etc.), Truth movements (Alex Jones and the likes), psyops (Media fakery, etc.), eugenics (Darwin, fake scientists, etc.), fake or empty Youtube accounts, counterfeit religions (Islam, Tao, Buddha, Hindu, etc.)...the lot. Expose it all and challenge it's corrpution and perversion."

They also had a link to "Catholic Jesuit Ecumenical Anti-Christ One World Religion Movement."

And said this in replies to the original video...

"Welcome to Babylon. This is more than an ideology, it is a satanic rebellion of God. Anyone denying that is uniformed, cognitively dissonant or plain lying through their teeth. There is too much supporting evidence out there to deny such a truth, and if you don't believe in the agenda being biblical and spiritual, well the possessed persons runing the agenda do."

"Knight of Malta run CIA run Youtube is all about surpressing info. It's amazing that as soon as you upload a video it is censored, scanned and held away from the public, but a fuzzy cat video will get 20 million hits in a day. I have backed up all my videos because my account as already started to be attacked and the views withheld to discredit its truthfulness. This is expected in our age of evil men who cowardly hide in the shadows trying to usurp the human spirit and God's work."

The page for the poster themself has links to something extolling the original 1611 King James Version,

something asserting the US space program/NASA is faked,

the Protocols of Zion,

and other stuff.

I think a cute one is how they link to where someone says Canada is a hoax.

The country of Canada doesn't exist- it's just water. I SWEAR I'm not making this up,

they said it.

https://inpursuitofhappiness.wordpress.com/2009/06/02/info-on-canada-as-a-bankrupt-corporation/

They alternate between calling it a "bankrupt corporation" and fiction.

I don't know what this says about all the people who've supposedly visited the land or lived

there, which includes my nuclear family and some extended family of mine.

I have a cousin from there who, apparently, must not exist. His kid must not also, by extension.

Odd, since I met them both and talked with them...

https://www.youtube.com/user/RobinMFisher

Nobody has to "discredit" these videos-their content does that very well,

and the poster finishes the job effortlessly.

One can start to see the book of Revelation being setup, to be played out. Don't know nothing about Canada, but Satan and his clan are making their move, nothing can really start to happen until the messiah's body of believers are gathered up. I just find some of this junk a trip, Rothschild and his boys are going to build that third temple in Israel. Just seeking insight to some of this stuff.

I heard all this stuff 40 years ago, in FellowLaborers. Wierwille was supposedly getting information on impending doom via the revelation God was bestowing upon him. It turns out, The guy was a conman who was secretly getting his information from a white- supremacist, anti-Semitic, anti-Black propaganda group called Liberty Lobby. The jerk had less "spiritual insight" than your average Pet Rock.

Ah, here we are, the usual suspects. I need to make some concrete contribution here or soon I'll be thought of as some interloper goober ish type. Soon, I promise. Next time.

But while I'm here - I'd suggest John Carpenter's trilogy - The Thing, Prince of Darkness and In the Mouth of Madness - for a complete statement and road map of the spiritual realities at play in the world.

Not because I think they're reasonable or make any sense whatsoever, they're patently ridiculous horror film fare but he was able to take some of the basic philosophical, religious and political ideas and concepts and wrap them into some pretty bizarre cinema. Not really entertaining, in fact I shouldn't even really recommend them but since I'd seen his remake of The Thing and then stumbled on Prince of Darkness on HBO years ago, I felt like I had to try and do something to redeem the otherwise complete waste of time they amounted to.

Prince of Darkness is however worth the time to watch it - it's a complete spook fest, I would not recommend watching it alone or late in the day if you're at all squeamish. It's not just gross out, there's some of that - but the way he strings the ideas of God, Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ and Lucifer/Satan together into a sci - fi flick, including a time travel twist - it's pretty deep. Plus he does it by turning the whole thing upside down in a rather inventive way - I won't divulge the outcome of the movie but....it leaves you unsure what's reality and what isn't.

Which is what "conspiracy" theory does, IMO. It plays well to a mentality that isn't ready to accept that what they see and hear, now, today, is surely what is real.

My wife and I were discussing this just a day ago - for all the ideas, faiths, conceptual visualisations and theories of what life is really really all about - each person must do one thing to remain tethered to life however distasteful it may be at that moment - and that is to know what is, in fact - real, now.

That perception and understanding - what is real, now - is the baseline for all intellectual endeavors and is therefore (he contended with panache and wit) essential to all spiritual endeavors.

Food for thought....(urppp!)....:biglaugh:/>

Speaking of Satan and his clan, who are the major players out there now? Names, anyone?

I'm also curious - I can't watch that video series, teachme, sorry - but who or what is "Satan" in your estimation? How would you describe Satan, what he is and where he is now, today? I have read many different perspectives on that, including what the Bible says, so I'm curious how you see it particularly in the context of your statement you see the Book of Revelation being set up. Thanks.

To clarify that questions - and I may just not understand what you mean - but if nothing happens until the messiah's body of believers is gathered up, as you say, but it's possible to see initial movement and progression from Satan's Camp - are you suggesting that he/they have a "heads up" as it were, that the messiah's body of believers is going to gathered up soon, or that there's a connection between the two, a dependency of some kind? Just trying to understand what you meant, thanks.

To clarify that questions - and I may just not understand what you mean - but if nothing happens until the messiah's body of believers is gathered up, as you say, but it's possible to see initial movement and progression from Satan's Camp - are you suggesting that he/they have a "heads up" as it were, that the messiah's body of believers is going to gathered up soon, or that there's a connection between the two, a dependency of some kind? Just trying to understand what you meant, thanks.

Satan and his clan can't do much until Yahweh's power within us is off the earth. Yes it's possible, they have been making their move for years. They do have the heads up on that gathering together.

The gathering together is coming soon, check out how the Illuminati are using this Zionism as a front. This Rothschild Zionism is nothing but European Khazaris group who converted to Judaism.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=rothschild+zionist+conspiracy&view=detail&mid=46C6E00F78DC42BA52EB46C6E00F78DC42BA52EB&first=0&qpvt=rothschild+zionist+conspiracyA

Well sure, but "who" is "Satan"...who is that one and where is he at this time? I get the other references, understand them I think but Satan has many different personnaes' in the religious world.

Who do you think he is?

Where do you think he exists?

Is Satan a separate individual person?

Is he human? A human being? Or another kind of being?

I get that you're drawing a conflict of sorts between two sides and Satan and his clan are on one side.

When you say Satan and his clan, I don't understand who you're saying Satan is. I get what you're saying his clan is -but who are you saying Satan is?

Looks very familiar.

It's not possible to get down to much more than polite conversation without knowing what everyone believes about "God" - Yahweh, Jesus Christ, what have you -

And "Satan".

I'd prefer some succinct statements as to what we're talking about here. I simply am not going to watch 10's of hours of videos on anything to get into a discussion on what everyone thinks about - what, dunno.

Perhaps a specific point - to which we could contribute teachmevp - to shed some light on collectively....:)/>