GreaseSpot Cafe

Wrote while I was in Life Spring “Hardin Memorial Hospital”

year2027

God of nothing, God of something, and God of everything first

Wrote while I was in Life Spring “Hardin Memorial Hospital”

05-07-2013

I am having a friend write this for me. My doctor will give a colonoscopy because I have needed one in the past and I have finally asked my doctor due to the fear of having a colonoscopy. Dis Spell told me I write about everything that would be embarrassing, and this I cope with these things.

Because putting it out in the open everyone can see and you do not have to hide it anymore and I can have Pride. Thanks for reading this with love and a holy kiss of friendship Roy.

God of nothing, God of something, and God of everything first

What I wanted to write but I was afraid

5-09-2013

I was shy and I could not write I wanted too having write is hard but I wanted to try because they bless my heart more than words could say or write. I really was bless by all the friends it made sad because my colon was given problem so dang all over myself but I am going to have colonoscopy because ask my doctor. I am also going to have sleep and test for other things I ask my doctor to do. You see I listen in on another person trying to help another and yes it embarrassing to post this but how other am I to remove pride from myself.

I am not going to not be tested again but will come my path that makes me go into another test of pride but I am flesh human that thinks he will turn into spiritual as he move past these flesh word into the next stage of life. Having the courage to ask my doctor so I an take a colonoscopy because what others might think. When I was in my teens others called me names that made me fear things but I going to be bold and not worry what they think.

When I was on some boards some told me they wanted to hang me on a tree, stone me with rocks or burn me alive but I give my real address and told to come because the police trow lead back. Sure I should not given my address but I am going to run from either. When I think about boards that I am been banned from for blowing holy kisses at them because the voices told me to do and I read in book called the bible to greek everybody with a holy kiss.

If I going to say I am a apostle which I say I am self appointed apostle and I claim that I know the year I will die 2027 AD. A lot of people claim the bible is God's word but I do not believe they do not know what a false book and what God holy truth. The books from Genesis unto Revelation but the cover and back and anything that gives created to Price James because that not God. One can find truth in a fairly tale than man made church of the bible because the bible is not holy truth but fairly tales that have things to teach us about life that is what truth comes from.

I learn more about what is truth by going into Mental Hospital and listen to people that were trying to help me than any cult I ever been in and I call churches cults. Truth is what helps us learn about life like Revelation that teaches us wisdom of life like Revelation the different kinds of people. I tired now but I have teaches what wisdom comes from faces we are fools their not truth in us only hope that learn before its too late thank you with love and a holy kiss of friendship unto you from Roy.

• 2 weeks later...

God first

thanks my frinds

What didI I Do that I ever do be banned of the private messaging system

"An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10227] You are not allowed to use the private messaging system."

with love and holy kiss from Roy

Hello, Roy

I hope you are doing ok. I was in a mental hospital too - 3 times, last time was 2000. One thing I learned the hard way is take your meds. I didn't think they worked but they do - if you find the right ones for you. (I take Zyprexa and Lamictal).

Another thing for what it's worth. Momentus resulted in me going to the mental hospital in 1994. Of course no one will say it was Momentus' fault - just mine.

God first

thanks outandabout and excathedra

Yes I doing good today with help from my friends and my doctors

Yes they in the wrong in 2001 but was wrong to test her

thanks have the love to forgive becasee I needed help now which I am getting

thank you two my friends

with love of God and holy kiss of Christ from Roy

God bless you, Roy!

I have not had to go into a mental hospital myself, even though I have been diagnosed with bipolar mood disorder, but I have had to take my wife there several times. She is doing okay now on meds, and I am glad you are getting the help you need. You don't have anything to be ashamed of. I also have diabetes, and there is no reason to be ashamed of that. My mental illness is a chemical imbalance, just like the diabetes. You have been amazingly strong to have stayed as healthy as you have. No matter how things turn out in the short run, everything is going to be okay in the long run. The best times for all of us are still ahead!

with love of God and holy kiss of Christ from Steve

Hello, Roy

I hope you are doing ok. I was in a mental hospital too - 3 times, last time was 2000. One thing I learned the hard way is take your meds. I didn't think they worked but they do - if you find the right ones for you. (I take Zyprexa and Lamictal).

Another thing for what it's worth. Momentus resulted in me going to the mental hospital in 1994. Of course no one will say it was Momentus' fault - just mine.

I will say it was Momentus' fault, outandabout, and I will say it loud! I hope someday John Lynn comes to his senses and makes what restitution he can for his foolishness!

Love,

Steve

God first

thanks Steve

yes I am doing welll my friend

it does matter any more to me pleasse forgive and put in the passed because God and Me have forgiven the person that was mad at me

and God bless you Steve

and tell your wife i hope she doing good

with love and a holy kiss of truth unto you from Roy