GreaseSpot Cafe

Way Corps Facebook site finally opens up

GrouchoMarxJr

Looks like you got in.

It's a difficult site to manage. Just topics in long strings that are hard to follow, and jumbled up. Not as easy to use as the Forums here.

I've already lost patience with it.

• 2 weeks later...

You can add someone to the group if they are on your FB friends list, just have one of your facebook friends add you that is in it or add me as a friend and I will add you. Try to find me under David Murphy, we will likely have a few FB friends.

I did have Ralph G on my friends list but he didn't like my politics, I am thinking that he is a bit of a zionist or something, lol. But yeah, it looks like Ralph D is kind of running things in there to some extent from the impression I am getting, maybe not but that is just what I was told by a friend that spends a lot of time in there. I have other things to do with my time than to spend it in a group rehashing past events.

Ralph doesn't run it. He drops in there from time to time. Makes good posts, thought-provoking. There are a number of other people who add very thought-provoking posts, too.

There is not so much re-hashing of events, as discussing doctrinal issues (at present) and people explaining their take on different aspects of Christianity and life in general.

• Upvote 1

The administrator of the site is Howard Walker, Way Corps 11. The site is classified Secret, meaning that anything you post there does not come up on Google or Bing, etc. when you do a search of the person's name. Only that you are on Facebook.