GreaseSpot Cafe

Three movies or Three actors

Raf

Okay, then...

Just Cause                                If Lucy Fell                             Home Alone 3

The Horse Whisperer           Eight-Legged Freaks         Lost in Translation

George

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark with All About Eve.  I know Bette Davis was in that, but I'm not 100% sure, maybe Joan Crawford was in it also.  I know it's a long shot but I'm taking it.

Wait a minute.  I'm thinking this is Triple Movie Thread?  Silly me.

Bette Davis?

No.  Davis wasn't in all of these.

Ladies of the Chorus                The Asphalt Jungle            All About Eve

Love Nest                                      Let's Make It Legal               O. Henry's Full House

George

Interesting choice, but no.

Ladies of the Chorus                The Asphalt Jungle            All About Eve

Love Nest                                      Let's Make It Legal               O. Henry's Full House

Monkey Business                    The Seven Year Itch               Let's Make Love

George

OK. I got confused because MM was in "Love Happy", which also included Harpo, with Groucho and Chico making appearances.  It was not a "Marx Brothers movie", it was a movie in which 3 Marx Brothers appeared.   

"Monkey Business (1931)" was a Marx Brothers film from back when 4 brothers worked for Universal.

"Monkey Business (1952)" was a film with MM and Cary Grant and Ginger Rogers and so on.  With so many movies, sooner or later, we get movies with the same title, hopefully not often.  Often, the plots won't have anything to do with each other whatsoever.

Charleton Heston             Faye Dunaway          Christopher Lee

Roy Kinnear         Spike Milligan        Raquel Welch

Oliver Reed     Richard Chamberlain      Frank Finlay

3 hours ago, Human without the bean said:

The Three Musketeers

Right. That second list was the actors for the eponymous characters. Michael York played D'artagnan, who, as we all should know, was not one of the THREE Musketeers.  He was a hot-blooded young Gascon (a stereotype and redundant) seeking to JOIN The Musketeers.