GreaseSpot Cafe

Regarding missing posts

Modgellan

Allow me to refer you to this post by Paw in Open regarding where the last 5 or 6 days of posts went:

You are welcome to repost what is missing if you wish. No posts were removed this week due to any moderator actions.

So what has become of a thread in Doctrinal I started only today," No-one comes to the Father except through me"?  There were several replies, but the entire thread has vanished.  

There are other threads upon which I know there are new entries made today, and they have vanished too.

Please can you restore these.  I certainly can't repost everything that I wrote, as I have no other copies.

1 hour ago, Twinky said:

So what has become of a thread in Doctrinal I started only today," No-one comes to the Father except through me"?  There were several replies, but the entire thread has vanished.  

There are other threads upon which I know there are new entries made today, and they have vanished too.

Please can you restore these.  I certainly can't repost everything that I wrote, as I have no other copies.

I think they are gone, Twinky.

Too bad - I am still contemplating that topic.

3 hours ago, Twinky said:

It appears nobody had a backup for the last few days' posts. :redface:

Well done, then, those who transferred to new server.  :evilshades:

Sigh, whatever.
Sometimes you make plans and then life gets in the way and something gets delayed.

comments are turned off on this post. Go to the other one if you must.