GreaseSpot Cafe

The Indoctrination Clause

cman

Should have been put on the green card. But there it is, we experienced it, lived it, can explain it even...today anyway.

Perhaps GSC is the only place regular wayfers look at outside of the way's indoctrination setup. You know, only reading collaterals, don't dare read anything else or look at tv.

I'm guessing this is still happening inside twi...not sure though.

1 hour ago, cman said:

You know, only reading collaterals, don't dare read anything else or look at tv.

There's another version of this, as well. We listened to music and watched movies to try to spot where they were on or off. I remember, when Rocky hit the theaters, FellowLaborers  had a special Saturday night outing where we went as a group to watch the movie, see if we could spot all the great spiritual truths it held. :doh:

Yo, Adian!

;

4 hours ago, waysider said:

There's another version of this, as well. We listened to music and watched movies to try to spot where they were on or off. I remember, when Rocky hit the theaters, FellowLaborers  had a special Saturday night outing where we went as a group to watch the movie, see if we could spot all the great spiritual truths it held. :doh:

Yo, Adian!

;

I should know the answer to my own question by now, but… 

Really? Or are you joking?

1 hour ago, Nathan_Jr said:

Really? Or are you joking?

I'm quite serious. After the movie, we went back to our townhouse twigs and discussed what we had learned. A splendid way to spend a Saturday evening.

14 hours ago, waysider said:

I'm quite serious. After the movie, we went back to our townhouse twigs and discussed what we had learned. A splendid way to spend a Saturday evening.

Yipes.

I hated to watch movies with the wayfers as they over spiritualize everything.

My natural defenses were to either watch stuff alone or take them to The Exorcist and then at least they would be entertaining.