GreaseSpot Cafe

Celebrate - its Joan Wilders Birthday!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE for your kind and thoughful sentiments!

NOW...

Let's get something straight.

Number One.

Mr. Banana for Brains put this in the WRONG forum. Birthdays are supposed to be in another area.

Number two.

It is not my birthday yet. Hills Bro has only forgotten it for FOUR years in a row now. Do I EVER forget his? I think not!

It's a good thing that I am not the kind of person to kept a record of wrongdoings.

(I'm a Virgin, oops I mean Virgo. Always have been and always will be.)

BUTT, with a BODY Hills you don't need any brains. (Dr. Dan, I'm kidding so don't you go and defend the Hills Bro now.)

OK in honor of my buddy Hills I'll change my birthday to August 10, but it does make me a little older.

LZ, I'll have to send you a picture of my family.

mzimagine -- Happy Happy Birthday!

children.gif

Many people miss Jesus Christ's birthday by months -- and some say years (depending upon which calculation theology you follow), but whether early or late, God loves it when we laugh.

And it's ok to have happy birthday wishes in this forum. They will be moved to the birthday forum when the date has passed and the well wishing subsides. Happy birthday greetings are kind of like passing a card around the office so people can simply write a happy birthday greeting. If the card is left on someone's desk, people don't sign the card -- not because they don't care, but because they just didn't think of it.

I am very glad Hillsbro thought of your birthday. (we must not forget his -- although his birthday this year has passed -- July 14 will come again soon anim-smile.gif )

I hope your birthday (whenever it is) is a happy day of celebration and many happy returns for the kindness you have given.

Sincerely still,

Kit Soberangelkit.gif

Yes it is ..today is the day!!!

Who said chocolate and flowers don't mix..Here is a hersheys kiss and a nice flower arraingemnet for ya.

So I'm a banana brain!!! It's the thought that counts Joan Wilder aka Mzimagine

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

and after all the time and money spent on your birthday this month Merry Christmas Happy New Year and Valentines Day and a real cheer for Mothers Day..

Hillsy Baby