GreaseSpot Cafe

Wacky's Birthday

Shellon

Thank you everyone for sharing the big 29th with me again this year!!!! (We've been 4 years here celebrating already...wow...where does the time go?)

It's been a long weekend drawn out birthday...not too eventful...but lots of little meaningful blessings along the way icon_smile.gif:)-->

The cabin sale is still postponed as there is alot of restrictions on the land and zoning, yada yada yada...so...so much for my birthday bash in the little cabin on the brook with a waterfall...oh well...next year I hope to have it icon_smile.gif:)--> and you're all invited.

I went up there this weekend to scope out the land again...didn't bring any snowshoes...and the snow was way past my knees!!! The brook still sang to me, so I am still going ahead with the purchase.

It means alot to me to have seen this thread, and I thank you all for your kindnesses and words.

Isn't there an old oriental custom of the birthday girl giving a gift? If so, and my memory is serving me right,...

I WISH YOU ALL GOOD HEALTH AND BLESSINGS ABOUNDING IN YOUR VERY PRECIOUS LIVES.

If you have your health, you have close to everything...

icon_smile.gif:)--> Thanx

I have been a bit of a hermit lately but had to come out and wish my friend her Wackyness a Very Happy Birthday! I hope you did something that you really enjoyed.

I wish many more happy birthdays for you and I hope ALL your dreams come true.

"If The Way hates it, it has to be Good."