GreaseSpot Cafe

Amazing Sea Monkeys on Mars

Tom Strange

Socks. You are killing me with your humor. I am belly laughing and cannot type too well at this moment because of it... icon_smile.gif:)-->

But I am back from my sojourn in Skagway and am so pleased to see this new light coming to our generation. Things got a bit hairy up there, but I learned a lot, so therefore it "was an exciting adventure"...

I never was a researcher, but have always been a "field man", and I am telling you, it was way exciting being up to Skagway and spending time with those Northern Amazing Sea Monkeys! After they save me and my partner up on the old Chilkoot Trail, they did in fact show up at the dance that the town was having, although, they came in a cognito. That is, they were dressed and appeared as regular humans, and were about the same size, although a bit smaller. The interesting thing was though, they had small packs on their backs that had the letters MOW stenciled on them. And another one whose day pack was old and worn had the initials: A-51-TS stenciled on it. Could those initials have stood for "Area 51-Top Secret?"

Maybe this Amazing Sea Monkey had snuck in and stolen some documents from A-51 that could have been detrimental to the outreach of MOW! This particular Amazing Sea Monkey was older than the others and seemed to be the team leader. He was definitely a MOW Vet for sure. We didn't speak at the dance but we did keep eye contact, as we danced with all of those girls from Canadia.

And, by the way, those Amazing Sea Monkeys when in human form did very well with the ladies! They danced better than anyone there, and were just brimming with Monkey Love and goodness. No wonder the wimmin were so attracted to them!

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the martini mix was a ruse to throw you off Socks. We all know that your average MOW Ambassador couldn't afford to buy martini's. They're lucky when they can afford an occasional beer.

Amazingly enough, I am here with time to post this afternoon. The Dark Monkey has been attacking my clients for weeks now, causing glitches in thier networks all designed to keep me away from my Monkey brothers and sisters here! Of course, I defeated the Dark Monkey (and in the process, have received a few handsomly sized checks from said clients!)

Rick

Brother Lingo,

Any packs with the words MALPACK written on them?

Those are the packs filled with goodness.

Feel the love,

Be the love,

Live the love.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

All that goodness makes me feels just like when I eat a great big chocolat bar!

My favourites...

Coffee Crisp icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Crunchies icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Kit Kat icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Brother Jonny,

So glad I have you to straighten me out on my path to more AmazingSeaMonkeys!!!

Darth Vader??? icon_redface.gif:o-->

May the force of the AmazingSeaMonkeys be with me. icon_confused.gif:confused:-->

I will feel the love,

I will be the love,

I will live the love.

I know I can. I know I can. I know I can. I know I can. I know I can. I know I can. I know I can.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

This is the all-time greastet thread ever at GSC!!!!!!!!!

I've only read 3 pages. My sides hurt too bad!

This stuff has got to go on the road!

I have two questions...

If the OLMs are mastering these things that are bait in some parts of the world...

Does that mean that the OLMs are master baiters?

If so, does that mean that they spank their little monkies so as not to spoil them?

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Amazing Sea Monkeys from Wal mart not Mars, are this>. . . . .

Now I am concerned about the red arm bands and MOW, because they are almost grown--perfect targets for the DarkMonkey.

Must be vigilent(lant?)

I will light a candle. Dark Monkey hates that, right?

Gulp. Or will it draw the Dark Monkey to my humble moutain home???

Bramble,

I believe there are Dark Monkey Spirits called Animal spirits...but now I'm confused...animal spirits, but aren't monkey's animals??

I will be SIM for Mittens to keep his Mitts off your lovely family of very large icon_eek.gif AmazingSeaMonkeys!!!

I feel the love

I be the love

I live the love

No dark monkeys here!!!!!!!!!!

'...May the Monkey be unbroken...' let's all sing ... come on .. join in... sway with me!!!!

Shooo Dark Monkey Shoooo!!!! anim-smile.gif

We don't want you here... icon_razz.gif:P-->

As long as we live the love, be the love and feel the love...that Dark Monkey has no place here. icon_razz.gif:P-->

Leave my fellow AmazingSeaMonkeys alone you Evil Dark Monkey you! icon_mad.gif

Any news on those packs and red wrist bands anyone?

Edited by baboo

oh ya...

What's this I hear about monkeys being beaten? icon_eek.gif

Now, is that a way to FEEL THE LOVE, BE THE LOVE AND LIVE THE LOVE?? (don't answer that)

I'm gonna call the humane society on some of you.

I think you are being tricked by the Dark Monkey! icon_confused.gif:confused:-->

Check your palms. If they're hairy ... then yes you are in full swing of Evil Monkey Ways. icon_eek.gif

Quickly, rebuke the Evil monkey from your life. Let him shrivel away to nothing! icon_razz.gif:P-->

Shooooooo........

wasway... we do not sell the secret... we do not require a donation... simply study the materials presented so far, and the materials to come, and most of all...

a class is not required!

feel the love

live the love

be the love

...of the Smazing Sea Monkeys and you will know when you are ready to SIM...