Amazing Sea Monkeys on Mars

Tom Strange

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALERT, ALERT!!! TO ALL OLM'S

There seems to be a Sock missing icon_redface.gif:o-->

Check the hampers, check the dryers, check behind the dryers, check the bottom of closets, check the drawers, check under the beds, check under the couch cushions, check all shoes and boots, check in the toy boxes, don't quit til you find him! icon_eek.gif

WE NEED OUR SOCKS BACK!!!

Edited by baboo

Whoa! Thanks for asking....I'm here, sorta.

I was driving down to the desert, got off at Bakersfield for a little chow and visited the Buck Owens Museum. Don't EVER get off I-95 in Bakersfield, and don't EVER go to the Buck Owens Museum if you do. They had...I can't even go into it. But I don't think "Fried Sushi" qualifies as food, except in Bakersfield.

I ended up at a restaurant called "Hot and Brown and Ready!" and got - Super-fried Hush Puppies, Fried Bread Sticks, Fresh Fried Catfish Nuggets and a Fried Coke, with a side of Fried Cole Slaw and some extra Fried Oil Drippings Sauce, Biggie Size. Everything in Bakersrfield is fried. Steak, veggies, fish, fruit. The coffee, I swear this is true, the coffee was perc'ing in a deep frier.

Whew.

As I got back on the freeway, feeling kinda seasick, I looked up at the sky and pondered Bramble's now departed ASM's and the possibility that they may be swimming happily even now!!! I feel better. A little Kaopectate and I'll be 100 per cent!

Thanks for thinking of me. I'll be back.... icon_smile.gif:)-->

Tom, I have been sidetracked by a visit to Le Dentiste. Actually my teeth are fine, I just dig it when the dental assistant drops the chair back and she smiles and says "So, have you been brushing like you're supposed to?" as she snaps on those little green gloves. It's worth every penny.

A little drill work. Excavation. I think they found some Essene scrolls in the tooth. There were a lot of "ooohs" and "aaaahs". I have extremely long roots according to the xrays. They use widescreen pan-x film I think.

A la, are you looking for them? That may be the problem. Don't look for the monkeys.

See the monkeys.

anim-smile.gif

Socks,

Your wisdom astounds me.. sheeshhh. those little monkeys have been here all the time.

I can see, I can see!!!!! icon_cool.gif

Congrats on the 1000 and some posts!!! I'm about 100 over you anim-smile.gifanim-smile.gifanim-smile.gifanim-smile.gifanim-smile.gif but who's counting! You've arrived, that's all that counts!

Brother Tom,

Well, I don't know what to say about your posting habits? icon_eek.gif

Is there Monkey Therapy available? Perhaps the wise Monkey Socks would know?

Look at all those beautiful little monkeys! They're so sweet!!!!!

Thank you! A la, I remit you in to the hand of the Great Monkey! You have seen them!!!

Tom, you're a posting animal! You guys that are up in the multiple 1,000's are way outta my league. I need to beef up my numbers. Although I've been thinking of changing my login and going back down to 0, like Raf(ael) did.

ASM's seem to be everywhere. I saw a gang o' them running through the sprinklers in a nearby park today. It's been so hot! They were doing a slip and slide!

After he invented the word trustitionalist OLM Socks said:

quote:
I on the other hand backstroke in the open waters of the Pacific and welcome all to come in the water's fine! whales at our left and porpoise at our right and no fear of the horizon, for it is as bright as the promises of God.
And it goes without saying my brother, And Amazing Sea Monkeys in the midst!

We're having some fun now!

Question for all OLMs

I saw the name of a singing group called 'God's little monkeys' last night.

They seemed to a be a folk type group from England I believe.

Does anyone know of them or heard of them?

Could they be part of the Amazing Sea Monkeys?

Maybe they're part of A.M.P (Amazing Monkey Productions)?

Socks, do you know?