GreaseSpot Cafe

3rd annual weenie roast

rascal

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol...it is an open invitation to ALL...

Shell I guess if you want a committee...you will have to organise it and head it up...

However since EVERYBODY is invited...it could be an undertaking to send out all of those invitations...but suit yourself!

Digi...we will harness up the horse dog to do any pulling needed....It is my hope however, that it will not be necessary ...

I guess that places you in charge of any escape`s necessary....including quick exits due to visits by law local enforcement again....

Please don't put me on that nasty - "Pour out the homemade wine committee" this year - broke my heart to have to do that and I wasn't even drinking the stuff!

I just wanna go up there and have fun and spend time with some of my favorite folks again.

Voice of Reason heah.....

Y'all oughta know that reservations for the cabins begin up to a year in advance. So, dont think ya kin lollygag about makin decisions on cabins n such.

Me - I already told a few that I wouldn't be able to make it. What I dint tell, was that I had Uther plans......but the Uther plan turned out to be worse that a TWI hubby!!!! UGHHH

.....so, I change my mind, I'm gonna try fer the 3rd Annual WR. It might be too late fer me n Xena to get the one and only pet-friendly cabin, but I will try to reserve it.

Umm - thats only half the battle for me, though. I need transportation for me & the Most Beautiful, Sweetest, Friendliest dawg you ever did see. So, again, this year, anyone driving from East to West (perhaps I-40) through Knoxville, TN.......please contact Ttessa430@yahoo.com. Here's a pic of Xena on somebody's lap last year (aint she inspiring??):

NEWSFLASH: All cabins are now GONE for the roast weekend! (October 8-10) There are only about 10 inn rooms left, so unless you're planning on tents/RVs, reserve your room TODAY. You can do it online at the park website. A credit card is required, and they do charge you 1 night's stay up front (currently $83 or $78, depending) but that is refundable up to 48 hours prior to arrival.

Get a room now, if you want it! (I got a room reserved, but seeing how my luck runs with GS gatherings, odds are pretty good I'll never get to use it... icon_mad.gif )

Edited by Zixar

The inn rooms remaining are as follows:

2 double beds, non-smoking - 1 left

1 king bed, non-smoking - 1 left

1 queen bed - 3 left

1 queen bed, non-smoking, no balcony - 3 left

All rooms are $78/night excpet for the king bed room, which is $83/night.