GreaseSpot Cafe

3rd annual weenie roast

rascal

Dmiller,

Here's something I got just for you. Click HERE! Gives you lots of time to get it right.

Oh.. and Rascal.. I can bring two big pots of stew this year instead of just the one but that's the limit. I've got just the two pots. But one pot almost did it last year so I'm thinking even with more folks, two should be enough don't you think??

Aw heck.. we'll get a better head count the closer we get. If it's not enough, we'll just Hawk the drinks so nobody'll care! anim-smile.gif

sudo

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Rascal for starting this thread. So far I have been in stitches just reading! I will bring plenty of sausage and fixin's fer some campfire bambi delight. I guess they have camping areas where we can build our normal type of bed wetting campfires. I am gona call the park soon and perhaps feel em' out a little on the campfire scene.

I do know we are gona need a cabin for afterhours kazzoing and such is why I mentioned I might just stay in a cabin this year. I did notice on their website ,private boats are'nt allowed so I'll be leaving mine at home! However, I will bring lots of cooking gear and other camping sundry's!

I think because we are having it so late in the year this time that the pear tree will have shed its fruit by then and there will be an ample supply of nectair!

Yer friendly tour guide to tha bourbin regions of tha bluegrass state...Littlehawk!

quote:
Could it really been pear water lucifer used to tempt Eve?

Genesis 3:6b "----she took the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also to her husband with her, and he did eat.

From a little known text, it has been discovered that the word "eat" actually has the connotations of "partaking of that which has liquid properties", thus "drink" is more properly supplied here. icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gif:D-->

As a result, the word "gave" becomes suspect, and in keeping with the context, "poured" is more in keeping with the "original". anim-smile.gif

I WISH YOU COULD HAVE READ IT IN THE ORIGINAL TEXT!!!

icon_biggrin.gif:D--> anim-smile.gificon_eek.gifanim-smile.gificon_biggrin.gif:D-->

What do ya think Herbie?? icon_wink.gif;)-->

I shall bring mass quantities of s'mores fixins as well as lots of juice and sodas and assorted edibles.

I'll be driving, so I'll fill up a couple of coolers.

As it gets closer to the date and I see what's not already planned for, I'll figure out what else to bring. Right now I'm thinking of a slicing a beef roast or two for sandwiches. (I loved that ham you brought last year, rascal.) I'm flexible.

Genesis 3:1-7 Kentucky Text

3:1 Now Littlehawk was more durn subtle than any revenoor in the field that the LORD God has done made. And commenced sayin' unto the woman Yea hath God said Don't eat of any of them thar trees or drink of the fruit thereof

3:2 And the woman said unto Littlehawk Shoot, we can drink you under the table

3:3 But the fruit juice of the tree that sets right thar in the middle of the garden God done said, Don't drink it! Or y'all will die!

3:4 Then Littlehawk said Shoot, no!

3:5 God shore knows that in the day y'all drink of the pars then y'all's eyes will be open and ye'all shall distill spirits like unto God

3:6 And when the woman commenced to drinkin' and it popped out her eyes, and hung on to a tree as if she was Sudo, she took the mason jar thereof and done gave to her man, and he commenced to drink the par juice too

3:7 And both their eyes popped out and they knew that they were naked, so they vowed to not drink so much again.

Jim...as benevolent dictator...I FORBID anyone minding if you come...(it IS within my powers you know) ;-)lol

Seriously....love to have you .... anyone who comes to a weinie roast ends up bringing something special and needed to the mix...

I typed a long post in answere to you all and lost it when the power went out...grrrr will repost when I have time.....

JIM Dear,

If RASCAL has offered her abode to me, one wild and crazy gal

.... Iam sure you must be allowed to come to the roast too ........

.... if you get into any trouble .. sshhhh

.... you got my cel number ....sshhh

.... we will sneak you in the back way !!!!!

.... Rascal sshhhh you will help ... right?

.... not sure I can pull Jim thru that tunnel by myself

Digi