GreaseSpot Cafe

It's Back! The Living Epistles Society

Raf

Hey Raf I hope you dont mind me looking in your chat room either... it really is excellent and please tell DotMatrix that if I could go back one week I would never have posted that thread that caused her pain. Reading her explanation in your chat I understand why she reacted as she did.

I saw that quote too.

Not being disrespectful or anything, but why bring that up here?

PS -- I love Dot too. She is an inspiration, an absolute treat to talk to, and a stalwart companion in prayer there in the Prayer Forum.

I didn't like what they said over there about her either.

My site does seem to have benefitted somewhat.

But I don't encourage anyone to leave GS.

It's like this: I go to a bar. And I go to church. I don't expect people who attend the same church as me to show up at the same bar, too. And I don't expect everyone at the bar to show up at church. But anyone's free to do both.

I guess this is a coffee bar. icon_smile.gif:)-->

The church I attend, Calvary Chapel Fort Lauderdale, is HUGE. It has its own cafeteria.

When you go into that church cafeteria, it makes sense to assume that everyone else there is a Christian. You cannot make the same assumption at IHOP. Or the Greasespot Cafe.

But you can still order some good coffee here. And have some good conversation with some wonderful people.