GreaseSpot Cafe

Can't be silly, Paw

socks

I can't send email from where I'm at, so bear with me. My permissions isn't set for the Silly forum to create discussions/topics. I'm kind of jonesing, I need to be silly. Is this correctable?

Thanks.

Fondly,

Your pal,

All my best,

Wishing you were here,

Sincerely,

socks

I see, makes sense, thanks.

Hey hey hey hey hey heyyyyyy!

Raf, don't go there. Like your legs the way they bend now? Elbows that work? 10 fingers and 10 toes?

Leave the Amazing Sea Monkeys out of this

icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

My deepest apologies, my friend. Mi scusi, mi dispiace.

I meant no harm. It's just that things, you know, things happen. I'd hate to see anything, you know, happen to anyone as nice as you. That's all. Health is so important. When you got your health, you got everything, right? No health, waddya got?

You're a smart guy. Just be smart. That's all I'm saying.

Be smart.

Ciao, volere bene.

AmazingSeaMonkeys silly? icon_eek.gif

Oh my God... icon_redface.gif:o--> and all this time I thought it was a serious thread. You mean there's no such thing as OLM's and briney souls and SOM and and and and ... (as she runs away crying and sobbing).

Socks...explain, please explain. You mean to tell me you really didn't have that rabbit experience in the dessert? icon_confused.gif:confused:-->

Rafael,

HOw can you even suggest that The Amazing Sea Monkeys are "silly" ?

To many folks they are very real and border upon being the very meaning or essence of life itself.

Prepare yourself for some serious reproof from fundamentalist ASMB's (Amazing Sea Monkey Believers.)

Grazie, grazie, Goey.

All will be well. When we can meet and talk like this, with respect, like honorable people, we can always work out our differences. We have made a peace here today.

But at times...I'm a superstitious man, and if some unlucky accident should befall someone - if he was to be say hit by a fudgcicle while riding a bike, or suddenly find coffee spilled on his best pants... or if he should be struck by a spitwad- then I'm going to blame some of the people in this room; and then I do not forgive. But with that said, I pledge - on the souls of my grandchildren - that I will not be the one to break the peace that we have made today.

Ci sar?ace. Sia bene, sia bene

don cornholio