GreaseSpot Cafe

Is it Life or Death yet?

FontanaAna

Do we have the ears of our hearts to the lips of our Father yet??

What was I thinking,,you all do!! yay,,good for you!!,

icon_smile.gif:)-->( I don't have time to come and see what you all have to say,,,really,,I have people to see,,things to do,,) God Bless you all!!

Edited by FontanaAna

Lol pmosh....yuck...

I beg your pardon anna, but was that your finger in my face ???

Don`t need your scolding hon, yes...many many great things happening...and guess what? *standing on the word* hasn`t even been a pre requisit ..lol God, it appears does it simply because he cares:-)

ahhhhh the old prophet routine eh ? calling us back to the word !!!!

i myself have been operating my gift ministries of an evangelist AND a pastor by witnessing to and undershepherding a new person, an excultist in fact, trying to get him IN TWI so that he'll get OUT of TWI and become an exwayfer and be accepted here at the ol' greasespot cafe

thanks for letting me share

You know anna, I know that somewhere beneath all of the new found contempt ... that there is still a lovely caring person...

Ok, So I gotta ask...why do YOU think that God is so good to the rest of us who no longer follow a formula for success ?

My son wants to move out of the state anna .

he was a horrible son for many years , rotten and scary .

I threw his butt on the street , because of my beliefs ( and had sorrow and heart aches through it all )

I often doubted what I stood on as truth then.

today as I honestly wince at the very thought of him not working and living in the same town as I so I can see his handsome face and smile to brighten my day ... you can not!I told him (in jest of course he is all grown up now )

he said.

I can not stop what is right for my life and what I believe for what people think even family mom you never did !!!

I smiled one of those inward smiles knowing it was worth it .

and said I will miss you . then he said well move to georgia with me!!! man love works and the lesson we can help others learn along the way bring an eternal butch of rewards I say.

if you would have seen this kid at seventeen running drugs turn into a handsome respectable man with priorities and a heart full of love like I have you may never doubt a God is in heaven , I know I wont. all we had was prayer and it my opinon it is the only thing that turned his life around to be able to give something back to this world that is good and positive.

a miricle life it is, god changes us from vile horrible creatures to ambassadors of His LOVE, and change is often very very good!

"is there a REAL WORD in the poster's lives"

P-mosh almost has a real word, "cannibalism."

Rascal definitely has a real word, "boxers!!!!"

Ex... Well, most of her real words have to be phu.... up a bit before they'll pass the auto-censor.

I can't think of a real word that applies to Tom. Isn't that Strange? Amazing! too.

Oak...it doesn`t make sense...nor do our replies because she edited a bit of *stuff*.

Basically, it was a critisizim of us for talking about stuff....n something about were we seeing miracles due to our stand on Gods wonderfull word...etc etc...were our lips to God`s ears...

Basically we are all bad boys n girls....

Ana – Are you asking a question here or making a judgment? I would like to answer your question, but it looks like a drive-by insult more than an actual question.

You say you have no time to see what we all say, so what really was the point of the post? Obviously you’re not interested in our answers…

You said excath & rascal are so predictable as if that’s a bad thing and you managed to pat yourself on the back in that same sentence.

Do you feel better now for having insulting us?

Your “God bless you all” sounded more like a cussing out than a blessing to me. Would you mind letting me know which that was really intended to be as it sounded totally sarcastic when I read it.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Excath & Mrs! – your responses made me lol!