GreaseSpot Cafe

Hillsbro 7/14 Happy Birthday to You!

Thanks all!!! I spent last week-end in NYC. My son lives in SoHo. We went to the Yankee Game on Saturday. A-Rod hit a tape measure shot to left field upper deck. They said it was one of the longest ever hit at Yankee Stadium to left field. From my angle it was still on the rise when it hit the seats. Who knows how long it would have been if it was at someplace like Fenway Park?

Get this ..from Rochester NY to NYC round trip via Jet Blue ...only 128 dollars. I couldn't drive for that value. With tolls and parking it would have been a lot more to drive.

I actually had a good time walking around super liberal SoHo. I bumped into Allen Combs from FoxNews. He was walking his dog. I noticed he was carrying a pooperscooper with disposable bag attachment to keep the streets of SoHo free of any dog $hitt. What a good liberal environmentalist. Somehow ..my conservative lardass was let free to roam the streets..must have been my likeable disposition? hehehe

Thanks again !! Jim