GreaseSpot Cafe

The Real Bush-Kerry Campaign Issue

Pirate1974

Forget Iraq, the economy and all that other boring political stuff.

The real question about the campaign between George W. Bush and John Kerry is this:

Who has the hottest daughter?

Below is a photograph of Alexandra Kerry at the Cannes Film Festival, where she had a documentary film entered.

alex_kerry.jpg

Not bad. The official spin on this dress was that it really wasn't as revealing as it looks, but the photographers' flash bulbs made it look that way. Right.

Obviously sensing a competitive advantage for Kerry, George W. brought out his own campaign strategy: First Party Girl Jenna Bush

r2652501450.jpg

Jenna, 22 and old enough to drink legally, is working on dad's campaign this summer, along with her twin sister Barbara. Jenna, who has rarely been seen outside of a Texas courtroom, will be traveling to Greece with her grandfather, George I, to represent the U.S. at the 2004 Olympics.

Its going to be a tough decision, America. The Iraquis will probably favor Bush, since photos of Jenna were reportedly found in Uday Hussein's palace, in among his Playboy centerfolds.

Campaign 2004 is heating up.

Edited by Pirate1974

Mark: Were you speaking figuratively? Kerry's "pair" are hardly symmetrical. Get a ruler if you don't believe me. She also had the misfortune to inherit her father's long, gaunt face. It's not that she's ugly by any means, and of course, you're entitled to your own opinion, but I think Jenna Bush beats her in every category save the outfit.

Zixar:

"Mark: Were you speaking figuratively? Kerry's "pair" are hardly symmetrical. Get a ruler if you don't believe me. She also had the misfortune to inherit her father's long, gaunt face. It's not that she's ugly by any means, and of course, you're entitled to your own opinion, but I think Jenna Bush beats her in every category save the outfit."

After going back and reviewing I would have to say that yes she did have a face, just didn't notice at first.

Also thanx for the directions to find the camera, found it too. Only took a couple tries to find it.

Zixar, haven't you heard perfection is in the Lord. Seeing that we are comparing boobs on a public forum, I would say they are quite symmetrical. Seeing that her left leg is extended forward with a natural bend in her knee and thus causing the left side of her body (including her left breast) to be slightly lower than the right this may cause an optical illusion with regard to any major cosmetic imperfection. However, if you would instead prefer to actually use a measuring devise this is understandable.

Mark: There's a horizontal white line on the left-hand side of the photo, looks like a cordon rope. Put a straightedge along that line so that it bisects the picture, and you'll see that the breast on the right-hand side of the picture is noticeably lower, even though her shoulders are parallel to the rope. Therefore, she's not symmetrical, QED.

All we need now to really get the public interest going in this particular 'campaign' is a Janet Jackson-like 'warddrobe malfunction'. icon_eek.gif

It'll give a whole new slew of meanings of the term 'boob job'.

icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Zixar, the white cord on the left side of the screen is also angled slightly downward from the left side of the screen to the right, but then who the hell really cares? But don't worry Zixar, the fact that the girl has beautiful breasts should not actually affect the outcome of this campaign. Unless of course, we are dealing with the boob voters.

Boys,

The object at the lower left of the picture is a bow on the dress, not a camera.

The rope is horizontal. The left shoulder (to right of picture) is lower than the right and is also nearer to the photographer. This is consistent with the woman walking toward the photographer and leading with her left sida at the time of the shot. The lens was approximately face high, making the angle from the lens to the objects at issue slightly downward, which magnifies the effect. This explains Zixar's perception but the picture does not support his conclusion.