GreaseSpot Cafe

I have returned

Refiner

Okay, well, a word of advice, if you ever get suspended from a forum or temporarily deleted, whatever....you have to clear your computer "internet options". Especially your "COOKIES".

Once youve been suspended, even if the forum admin lifts the suspension, when you go to log onto the site your computers "cookies" still read that you are suspended.

Obviously pawT lifted my restrictions a fortnight ago but Ive spent the past 2 weeks at this end seeing that I still need "approval" to post. icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

So there you go.

My computer/ Control panel/ Internet options/ Delete 'history' and delete 'cookies'.

Good to read you, Refiner.

I'm reading a really good book you might be interested in....The Self-Revealed Knoweldge that Liberates the Spirit: A nadbook of essential information for experiencing a conscious relathionship with the infinite and restoring soul awareness to wholeness by Roy Eugene Davis.

A nadbook?

---

Refiner, either renounce the devil this very minute or I will throw myself off the coffee table. It'll be all your fault, too.

Maybe you need more time. You have 24 hours, but I could slip and spill my coffee, so don't dawdle. I bet you wouldn't want THAT on your conscience, or your carpet either.