Sudo

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm a little surprised!

Lookie at who all knew that movie, wouldja'? :) I have to add that I really liked it, too. That went over so well, I've got another one fer yous.. Click HERE! It's just a clip but even if there were more of it, I don't know if it would help. The score DID win an award though. I really REALLY liked this movie. But looking at the IMDB and Rottentomatoes.com it was rated only so-so.

sudo

Hey guys...

I came into the office this morning and found my computer had died :( . The one that was doubling as my server :( . So ya'll can't click on my links right now. I'll have to get myself a new computer of course but that could be a while so thank goodness for our ever generous Rick and HIS server :) . When I get home this afternoon, I'll repost the link.

sudo

Who is Christine Lavin?? A pop singer? Maybe I could post one of me singing "Itsy Bitsy Spider".. make you guys forget all about Christine <_ .>

But yeah, my server died so here's that movie theme song now posted on Rick's server.. click HERE! As I was saying.. its a real favorite of mine and set in the 1940's. A love story where adultery isn't tolerated by those with morals. It had great period sets and costumes and an excellent ending.

sudo

"Who is Christine Lavin?? A pop singer?"

No, she's a folk singer who does serious and comedic songs. When I get the chance, I will post some of her stuff.

And if anyone's interested, I pretty sure I have the soundtrack to "The Princess Bride".

Sushi,

She sounds like a bona fide folk singer alright. Does she have some others you're gonna' post? I like her voice. Here we are going into the weekend and it appears I've stumped everyone on that movie theme (click HERE!). And to tell you the truth.. even though I loved the movie, I might not have gotten just that theme all by itself either. So here's some other clips.. first.. a couple of happy times click HERE! and HERE! What? That doesn't sound like happy music to you? Well how about a romantic moment in the movie? Click HERE!

And for good measure... here's a pic of the stars.....

abj.jpg

sudo

Sudo,

I think I know it by the era and having seen the DVD probably but I've not seen it. If it's the movie I think the lead female has a 3 part name of sorts.

I certainly am enjoying your sound bites. You can do anything from a DVD then correct?

Sushi,

How is Sudo hearing a link that I can't see? :unsure: